Voodoo Doughnut (UOR) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This place will certainly be popular, but much like the Toothsome milkshakes, this just doesn't appeal to me. The over-the-top nature nature + being overpriced just are sort of a turnoff for me.

All that said, I was able to try some for free today as my friend had a sample box and they were of good quality. I just wouldn't pay the prices or wait in the lines this place is sure to have when I can go to Donut King near my house or a Dunkin down the street from UOR.
Have you ever had Dunkin? It's terrible they're pre-made, stale and dry. The extra $.50 for a FRESH made donut seems well worth it.

Stupid question, but you get to keep the coffin, right?

Yup.

This place will certainly be popular, but much like the Toothsome milkshakes, this just doesn't appeal to me. The over-the-top nature nature + being overpriced just are sort of a turnoff for me.

In Cleveland we have Jack Frost donuts that offers the same kind of donuts at a similar price. Compared to grocery store dozen box it’s overpriced but not when comparing to similar styles. Like saying my four 16oz can pack of quad hopped IPA is overpriced to six pack of Bud Light.

Ok, ok I get it guys.

I haven’t actually been inside the store yet so I wasn’t aware some donuts are so cheap. That’s great for the quality you will receive. I just have no care to wait in long lines for a donut though.

To be completely honest, I don’t pass Voodoo that often on my way out even though I’m there a lot so that’s another reason :lol:

Ok, ok I get it guys.

I haven’t actually been inside the store yet so I wasn’t aware some donuts are so cheap. That’s great for the quality you will receive. I just have no care to wait in long lines for a donut though.

To be completely honest, I don’t pass Voodoo that often on my way out even though I’m there a lot so that’s another reason :lol:

I do wonder how long the waits will be (I think we're in the local AP "first" craze right now) or if modifications will be made to expedite sales (express window with four options or something outside).

I do wonder how long the waits will be (I think we're in the local AP "first" craze right now) or if modifications will be made to expedite sales (express window with four options or something outside).
I just hope that if they make changes that expedite the process, it doesn’t affect quality.

I bought a coffin today. They try to use whatever supplies they have on hand to fill it with, I would've had to wait longer if I wanted to pick and choose what I wanted specifically. So I ended up with almost every single donut, but I was missing a few that they were out of. To replace the missing ones i just picked out any others that I desired.