What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Feb 15, 2012
We’ve noticed the General thread has ballooned from lots of posts with updates on waits and uptime. After talking to the mods we decided a dedicated thread to reference for uptime and waits updates would be useful for guests looking for specifically that info. This thread is for more time dependent information such as “opened with the park today!” and “only a two hour wait this afternoon, posted 180 minutes!”

While we ask for no double posting this thread will be more relaxed with the rule since it will be more like twitter updates than discussions.

Any patterns yet to the delayed open? I'm planning on Monday the 22nd for a visit and curious if anyone has recommended plans of attack or if its still too early to tell. Thanks.

In line now. The delay is over. The posted wait time is 4 hours! Let's hope all runs smoothly. Any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer.

How long are single rider waits when the ride opens? I plan on having my first ride be in the main queue, but squeezing in one or more extra rides would be nice before it gets super busy.

In line in the cave hallways. A brief delay announcement has just happened. How many more minutes left from there?

Any news if its raining there or looks like to do so? Thinking about an hour or so to use the express ticket, but i dont wanna drive there for nothing

Interesting news. The ride went down at about 12:45 Pm today and people are reporting on twitter that they are being told the ride will be down for the rest of the day. If this is true I wonder what could have gone wrong.

Interesting news. The ride went down at about 12:45 Pm today and people are reporting on twitter that they are being told the ride will be down for the rest of the day. If this is true I wonder what could have gone wrong.
I was in line for 2.5 hours or so when it went down “indefinitely”. Looked like it was running great before that. Got a yellow fast pass ticket to use on one ride but it will not be valid at hagrid though. Really disappointing tbh

I was in line for 2.5 hours or so when it went down “indefinitely”. Looked like it was running great before that. Got a yellow fast pass ticket to use on one ride but it will not be valid at hagrid though. Really disappointing tbh
Thanks for the report

And for those who paid for Express or are staying in a Express Pass Hotel, the yellow express pass ticket is just about useless.

Is it because they know the weather is perhaps going to be bad / lightning for the rest of the day?

For example 22 rides currently closed at WDW including big ones and oddly indoor ones (Dinosaur)! I chose WDW as can’t get a ‘list’ from UOR app

4BBCC717-290E-4B84-B5BC-FA5EE5523469.jpeg 59805123-BA2C-423C-8D25-9CCFA6294971.jpeg 724B67C7-49B5-4249-A9AD-76CAE277C175.jpeg 696F5AFE-2509-4BC3-9919-63B6F8D78003.jpeg A2A6C2BA-D3A1-459D-B7B1-2B44A1A5980C.jpeg

And for those who paid for Express or are staying in a Express Pass Hotel, the yellow express pass ticket is just about useless.
I stayed at the Portofino a few weeks back. Talked to several people during my stay who had bad experiences with Haggrid’s. Universal is giving people things like money off of their hotel rooms, free cabana rentals, and free private transportation for all those who complain hard enough.