Walking Dead attraction at USF? | Inside Universal Forums

Walking Dead attraction at USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you want to see a Walking Dead walk through attraction in US

• Yes

Votes: 51 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 54.5%

• Total voters

Galaxy Defender

V.I.P. Member
Oct 5, 2013
Atlanta, GA
The Walking Dead walk through attraction has been a hit at Universal Hollywood. Speculation is it will come to US. Fans of this point to the popularity of TWD and being able to view it without going to HHN. Detractors say it is not a popular house at HHN among hardcore HHN fans. It would likely mean a freeing up of another house slot for future HHNs and eat up some crowds during those nights.

Rumor has it the attraction could replace Terminator.

Here is the grand opening ceremony at USH

Shouldn't the ackyronym be USF instead of US? It seems kinda confusing to me about that.

But in the terms of TWDA coming to USF (And probably replacing T2); It works as a way for them to barrow time in a sense; when you consider Nintendo and possibly SLoP.

The moment they announced a rehash of TWD for this year's HHN, I thought it would be better represented with a permanent attraction with AA and more detailed scenes. It's obvious that Universal is milking this franchise, so may as well put their best foot forward. This would also allow them to remove a tent or the parade building next year if they break ground on Kidzone and close off access.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I'd like this attraction to come, but I don't think it needs to replace any attraction. The maze is so small it could most likely fit in Louie's pizza or replace Cafe La Bamba, or they could even build it a new building somewhere in the park.

Galaxy; you know that you can just edit your posts so it doesn't get to the point of quad-posting..

In any case, the reception of TWDA over at USH seems to be rather as Rather good, but not great. And in a way, I have a feeling that when TWDA comes to Orlando, it will be large in scope and scale in a sense.

What TWDA does is that it tries more to immerse you into the world more so than the scare factor. Keep in mind, the GP for TWDA have complained that it is perhaps too intense for them.

I'd like this attraction to come, but I don't think it needs to replace any attraction. The maze is so small it could most likely fit in Louie's pizza or replace Cafe La Bamba, or they could even build it a new building somewhere in the park.
Considering the US capacity problem this would certainly be a good idea if they can fit it elsewhere.

I know I'm definitely forgetting about a lot of things, but when else has a television show ever had a theme park attraction? It seems like TV shows with major tentpole movies have?

The only thing I can think of is Phineas + Ferb in Epcot and maybe some of Toon Lagoon (but that's debatable)

I know I'm definitely forgetting about a lot of things, but when else has a television show ever had a theme park attraction? It seems like TV shows with major tentpole movies have?

The only thing I can think of is Phineas + Ferb in Epcot and maybe some of Toon Lagoon (but that's debatable)

There are two attractions based on The Simpsons in UOR and one in USH. But both parks are also accompanied by some sort of themed land around it.

Reactions: tankart150