Walking Dead attraction at USF? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Walking Dead attraction at USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you want to see a Walking Dead walk through attraction in US

• Yes

Votes: 51 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 54.5%

• Total voters
Simpsons did have a major tentpole movie (The Simpsons Movie). Walking Dead is just the TV show

EDIT: So true about that long list. I knew I was forgetting a bunch of things. I guess Disney has done it a lot less.

Fear Factor Live
Fallon
Barney
Jimmy Neutron/Nick
Hercules and Xena
Murder, She Wrote
Hanna-Barbera
Simpsons

52493434.jpg

I'm not sure if that's for lack of interest or the fact that it's sort of off to the side in an alley way. It's not as obvious as most attractions. The Helicopter is really it's only defining feature.

Time will tell.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Sure, it'd be something different in the park and it wouldn't take up space at HHN anymore.

This is mostly due to their other shows, AMC has nothing outside of TWD and Better Call Saul. TWD is decreasing in ratings but it's still the biggest show on air right now by a wide margin. The only other shows that come close to its ratings are Game of Thrones and Empire; GOT has 13 episodes left and will be done in less than two years and Empire lost a lot of popularity this past season.

It has been brought up in the Future of T2 thread. Not sure what the origin was.

Origin was from T2 being excised from a promotional map at that travel convention and insiders just kinda silently nodded their heads.

At that same time there were whispers about TWD at USF and the two rumors met and had a small tryst in the minds of theme park nerds everywhere. :lol:

Origin was from T2 being excised from a promotional map at that travel convention and insiders just kinda silently nodded their heads.

At that same time there were whispers about TWD at USF and the two rumors met and had a small tryst in the minds of theme park nerds everywhere. :lol:
You make it sound so dirty...

Reactions: Ryan and Joel
This is mostly due to their other shows, AMC has nothing outside of TWD and Better Call Saul. TWD is decreasing in ratings but it's still the biggest show on air right now by a wide margin. The only other shows that come close to its ratings are Game of Thrones and Empire; GOT has 13 episodes left and will be done in less than two years and Empire lost a lot of popularity this past season.

I might disagree with it being the other shows' faults; if it's been TWD that has been carrying the network for the past however many years, then its the shows fault because that's the only thing that kept those jobs in the first place.

I might disagree with it being the other shows' faults; if it's been TWD that has been carrying the network for the past however many years, then its the shows fault because that's the only thing that kept those jobs in the first place.

Well, TWD overlapped with Breaking Bad and Mad Men for a while, so it's down to just one tentpole. Better Call Saul is only seeing a portion of the ratings that Breaking Bad did.

Reactions: Joel
Preacher is my favorite thing on TV right now. If Breaking Bad gets four seasons but Preacher doesn't get two, I won't be happy.