Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What do we know about this...

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
2017-10-04-10-15-25.jpg

So Dave, you need a set up question for this, so here goes. ;):)...Well, what park services will be transferred to that space so that something "new" can be built adjacent to HE, Diagon and the Gringott's overflow queue?
That is soooo totally not where I was going with this. :whistle:;)

Yep, Wardrobe and offices/training rooms. As it is I understand Wardrobe is bursting at the seams with seasonal items (jackets, etc) being stored off site when not in use since they are out of space. The Potter costumes alone take up a huge part of the existing building with so many pieces specific to each location. With each new attraction getting custom wardrobe recently it has been a real challenge.

so if HE branches off, is that a more direct route toward OCCC? At first, I was going to ask if they were making room for a Polar Coaster, but I guess that was a different year.

Heck, no clue where wardrobe is today.

Is it an expansion or a larger replacement?
Not entirely sure in that regard. The wardrobe building is fairly cramped with the addition of VB, but an expansion of that huge size wouldn't exactly be needed just for that. If it is for a larger replacement, I still wouldn't expect the current wardrobe plot to be used for anything exciting. It is behind the HE and several service roads after all.

Not entirely sure in that regard. The wardrobe building is fairly cramped with the addition of VB, but an expansion of that huge size wouldn't exactly be needed just for that. If it is for a larger replacement, I still wouldn't expect the current wardrobe plot to be used for anything exciting. It is behind the HE and several service roads after all.
Move wardrobe to the construction zone in the pic, which they appear to be doing, and relocate Human Resources. That would free up enough land for small Harry Potter hotel that could be butted up against the Gringott's extended queue.

2017-10-04-11-00-41.jpg

Last edited:
Move wardrobe to the construction zone in the pic, which they appear to be doing, and relocate Human Resources. That would free up enough land for small Harry Potter hotel that could be butted up against the Gringott's extended queue.

2017-10-04-11-00-41.jpg
What would the view be from the rooms in this scenario? Everything around there is Back of House.

They hardly have enough room to park the TMs they have currently, they don't have room to build a hotel back there.