What do we know about this... | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

What do we know about this...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know how many stories this new wardrobe building will be? I would hope 3 with 2 at least.
I don't know any details. I just know that the expansion is for wardrobe. Rather it's an expansion or replacement, the size/stories of the new building, I have no idea.

A little of each. Creative designs and then they source out the manufacture. Some things are laundered on site and some things get sent out.

My understanding is that creative is pretty "out there" with ideas with few concerns about practicality for the wearers and the ability to procure the pieces. I heard horror stories about the costumes for Toothsome especially.

Reactions: JoeCamel
A little of each. Creative designs and then they source out the manufacture. Some things are laundered on site and some things get sent out.

My understanding is that creative is pretty "out there" with ideas with few concerns about practicality for the wearers and the ability to procure the pieces. I heard horror stories about the costumes for Toothsome especially.
TY!

How often does the new employee parking garage reach capacity? Do they fill the garage before they fill the parking lot? I am sure there are a few here who must know.

How often does the new employee parking garage reach capacity? Do they fill the garage before they fill the parking lot? I am sure there are a few here who must know.

During normal operations it doesn't. Normally it's just park where you want. On a rainy day the garage will fill up first. If there's complaints about parking it's that they had to park on the roof level or in the far areas of the surface lot.

When they use the surface lot for bus staging for events like Grad Bash then they skirt capacity. Daytime TMs are assigned where to park as they arrive based on their time of departure. Anyone not leaving by like 4pm goes to garage, anyone who will be gone is put in the surface lot. At 4pm they clear the surface lot and hunt down or tow TMs who are left in the surface lot. With that, anyone who could park in the guest garages for work is advised to do so. HHN actors tend to get sent to guest garages and not allowed to use the backstage garage and lot.

So, as of yet, with the garage they've not needed to use the parking at the high school or anywhere else which they've done in the past.

Reactions: Journey_On
Move wardrobe to the construction zone in the pic, which they appear to be doing, and relocate Human Resources. That would free up enough land for small Harry Potter hotel that could be butted up against the Gringott's extended queue.

Maybe the Landmark/Bell apartments would be a better spot? That way, you don’t bring resort guests near the back of house stuff (and avoid seeing things like the parade, delivery trucks, ambulances, etc ). I know it was sold off when Potter 1.0 was getting off the ground, but I was under the impression they could reaquire it (as costly as it would be, a HP hotel would make up for it quickly). A private entrance into London would be doable, especially with the rumored MoM being built near it.