What does Jurassic Park need? | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I totally agree that the wait time for the flyers is WAAAAAY too long and that they should do something to try to fix capacity. They could easily double capacity by doing what Universal Singapore did:

0001044.jpg

I was also kind of disappointed that there aren't really any dinos there and thought it would be cool to see maybe one small pterosaur animatronic hanging around the tree tops.

I totally agree that the wait time for the flyers is WAAAAAY too long and that they should do something to try to fix capacity. They could easily double capacity by doing what Universal Singapore did:

0001044.jpg

I was also kind of disappointed that there aren't really any dinos there and thought it would be cool to see maybe one small pterosaur animatronic hanging around the tree tops.
I know we are talking about JP but I could totally see this happening in Toon Lagoon (Rocky and Bullwinkle themed)

I totally agree with Bri-Man on this one people should be happy with the coasters we have i would only want to see a Jeep Ride,Raptor Encounter, and/or Helicoptour ride.

I totally agree with Bri-Man on this one people should be happy with the coasters we have i would only want to see a Jeep Ride,Raptor Encounter, and/or Helicoptour ride.
Unfortunately as much as I would like to see a Jeep Tour..it would be compared/confused with Dinosaur and Rhino Rally...for instance a friend of mind recently road Dino Rally at Busch Gardens before going on the new green coaster...I nearly slapped him
Point is, if a new JP ride is to happen it would need to be new and different...Kuka has some pretty neat ride designs not in use...

I'm not the one who thoguht Paleontological dating was estimations...........anyway if thats so then why would we want two rollar coasters in jP?

Yeah just because it's not an intense thrill ride, does not mean it's not a roller coaster. The term refers to the structure of the ride.

I'm not the one who thoguht Paleontological dating was estimations...........anyway if thats so then why would we want two rollar coasters in jP?
First off, Briman knows a lot about theme parks. His mistake in archeology is completely unrelated to it. This is a THEME PARK site, not an archeology site! :lol: Second off, FOTH and DC are both in the WW. A children oriented coaster and a thrill coaster can coexist in the same land easily.

Rocky and Bullwinkle FTW!! Epic. The singapore Flyers would be nice. And I agree that the land should get a themed ride or attraction before a new roller coaster is considered. All im saying is, if they did decide to add new coaster...well you know.

I hate that my posts might have been interpreted as inflamatory...they look alot more harsh on screen than they sounded in my head.

You really wanna go there? First off, before sassing me on "estimations", I implore you to come stronger with grammar. I don't know what a rollar coaster is. Secondly, Carbon Dating for bones is only accurate for anything 60,000 years and younger. Last I checked, dinosaurs are just a wee bit older then 60,000. So they utilize several methods, such as seeing how deep a fossil is buried, and carbon dating is used on any rock beneath the dinosaurs, such as volcanic rock, to give an estimation on the range of the dinosaurs life.

Any more brain busters?

Now I suggest you knock off the attitude. If you couldn't tell by my smiley face, my remark was meant in a light-hearted way.

So because it's calm, it's not a roller coaster? :lol:

Yes, it's considered a roller coaster
Well that "roller coaster" needs to fix some serious issues like capacity and availability to other guests. I think if you fixed those 2 things, people wouldn't feel as though Jurassic Park was lacking in attractions. Lots of people here say that they need a scenic, unscary ride to enjoy the dinos, and pteradon flyers COULD be that ride

Right now all that park will ever have to meet is a giant Universal arch and miles of sand. Construction has been on hold for more than two years. As for the raptor I am thinking it was just a costume for promotional things.