What does Jurassic Park need? | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If anything doesn't need anything right now, it's Seuss. It has the most attractions out of the whole park. It needs to work on the area that has the least (aka JP)

Hippogriff isn't exactly what I'd call a family coaster either. That's a kiddie coaster. A family coaster is something more like Big Thunder. Not the Barnstormer.

Grinch should be a straight dark ride. No coasters in Seuss, IMO.

Teeeeechnically, Seuss already has one, but it's debatable :p

Hippogriff isn't exactly what I'd call a family coaster either. That's a kiddie coaster. A family coaster is something more like Big Thunder. Not the Barnstormer.

This. Somewhere between Hippogriff and Hulk. IOA needs a "Big Thunder".

This. Somewhere between Hippogriff and Hulk. IOA needs a "Big Thunder".[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. I can't ride big coasters like the hulk and dragons because of a medical condition... I really wish they would put something in between so I could ride more coasters and not have to ride the hippogriff every time my parents want to go on the intense stuff...

This. Somewhere between Hippogriff and Hulk. IOA needs a "Big Thunder".
Honestly Big Thunder is one of Disney's best rides in the resort..not overly thrilling compared to TOT, but a great theme and a wild and long ride...something like that in JP would definitely fill in the park with something extra

Honestly Big Thunder is one of Disney's best rides in the resort..not overly thrilling compared to TOT, but a great theme and a wild and long ride...something like that in JP would definitely fill in the park with something extra

The length does a lot to compensate for a lack of thrills IMO. Makes it seem like a grander experience.

Hey all I was thinking today on how to improve IoA's JP section and I came up with these ideas-

1. Move the Trikes from Triceratops Encounter to River Adventure and add a Pteranodon-Now as much as we would all love to see more dinosaurs realistically I can only see this working. Now the Tries would fit in with the Psittacosaurs and ATM they aren't doing much. As for the Pteranodon it could be put into a tree during the ride.

2. Change the Triceratops Encounter are a into a hatchery/Petting zoo-While this would be a bit challenging to do it would be a great replacement for Trike Encounter. I was also thinking that perhaps a full sized animatronic Pachy could be here as well with maybe a Compy a long with the other baby dinosaurs.