Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What does Jurassic Park need?

Well for crazy tourist types such as yours truly, walking around dripping for an hour is part of the fun :thumbs: But seriously I'm liking all these ideas - your trike outside could work a bit like the Stone Circle shows in WWHP, Teebin, and alternatively I guess putting them in show scenes could work, but it's a question of how the insides were designed to work - a specific program for 5 mins then stopping, rather than continuous, all-day, strenuous repetition. Plus, you might be tempted to ask how a living Triceratops got into an amber mine :lol:

I believe that the trikes would be outside the mine in a corral. If the trikes they have can't be retrofitted to be outside, then build new less complex AA for the new attraction. Seriously, you wouldn't need to see them breathe or pee in the 3 sec. pass-by.

I think the best idea would be an institute tour. Where you start with a mini-Triceratops Encounter, see a re-creation of the lab tour scene in the movie, then board the mine train coaster.

:iagree:

here's my question though, why put another family coaster when we have hippogriff? I understand the argument could be made well why have the hulk if we have dragons but I mean IMO i would like to see another big coaster (no space I know) come in to Universal period. But yea why ANOTHER family coaster when we could have the JP Jeep tour or the helicoptours?

:iagree:

here's my question though, why put another family coaster when we have hippogriff? I understand the argument could be made well why have the hulk if we have dragons but I mean IMO i would like to see another big coaster (no space I know) come in to Universal period. But yea why ANOTHER family coaster when we could have the JP Jeep tour or the helicoptours?

Because the Triceratops plot could really only realistically hold a family coaster. Something bigger would have to go in the other plot. The park also needs more family attractions.

Because the Triceratops plot could really only realistically hold a family coaster. Something bigger would have to go in the other plot. The park also needs more family attractions.

ahhh I see, from the picture someone posted above it seemed like a decent size plot of land. I had never actually gotten a chance to experience TE so I dont know full hand how large it is