What Games Are You Playing? | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The reviews are coming in from Halo Wars and it is getting straight 9's across the board. I honestly don't thinks that the demo gives a clear enough picture of what this game really is. It may be worth buying after all.

I'm not surprised. It's Ensemble, they know their way around an RTS. While they have the hurdle of developing(sp?) on a console, they're (or rather they WERE, seeing as the studio doesn't exist anymore) among the ones most likely to do it right.

I have no interest in it. If I were going to get a fighting game, it would probably be Soul Calibur IV.

The next game I'm eyeing is Killzone 2, but we all know the situation here.

Played FIFA 09 at a friends house. Game is ridiculously fun.

I LOVE FIFA 09!!! I play with Arsenal for club and USA for international.

I also recently played through the F.E.A.R. 2 demo. Pretty darn scary. I might consider buying the game, but I'm probably only going to rent it.

Also, Nazi Zombies is by far the best gametype on CoDWaW.

Also, Nazi Zombies is by far the best gametype on CoDWaW.

The only good gametype on that game. I was enjoying it until it got to like... level 12. Everything gets ridiculous then. I was rolling with the flamethrower and it wasn't killing them past level 8. The trench gun is nasty, though.

I just got back into Fallout 3 today. Almost at level 4. :lol:

I forgot just how amazing this game is, and I'm definitely picking up the update "The Pit" when that comes out in March.

The only good gametype on that game. I was enjoying it until it got to like... level 12. Everything gets ridiculous then. I was rolling with the flamethrower and it wasn't killing them past level 8. The trench gun is nasty, though.

Oh, that reminds me how ridiculously easy it is to level up in that game. Seriously, it would take me an hour to level up three times! :lol:

My grandparents are staying with us for a little bit, and they being like any good pair of grandparents, they're offering to get me a game. :happy: The bad news is my parents are once again adamantly sticking to the "no-M game" policy. Soooo... any T-rated suggestions? Right now I'm thinking maybe Burnout Paradise or Halo Wars.

today, i'm playing Base Wars for the NES. it's like any traditional baseball game, but with robots. in addition, instead of being tagged out like in regular baseball, the tagger and the runner are able to duke it out, and if the runner loses all of his energy, he's out. but if the tagger runs out of energy, the runner will be safe

I just got back into Fallout 3 today. Almost at level 4. :lol:

I forgot just how amazing this game is, and I'm definitely picking up the update "The Pit" when that comes out in March.

Level 20 now. Still only half way through the main story line. Gonna get all the DLC packs eventually. I'm looking forward to Broken Steel the most. Gotta love that new level cap. Seriously take this game slowly and savor it like a juicy rare game steak. :thumbs:

Level 20 now. Still only half way through the main story line. Gonna get all the DLC packs eventually. I'm looking forward to Broken Steel the most. Gotta love that new level cap. Seriously take this game slowly and savor it like a juicy rare game steak. :thumbs:

I just got done with the main storyline on PS3,I saved right before then so I'm gonna reload my save and continue on with the side quests or I might just start over and see where it takes me.

Or you could get MLB The Show.... oh, that's right, no PS3. :p

I have no interest in FEAR 2 at all, either. Once the fall comes around, there'll be plenty to keep me busy, from pwning n00bs online in a modern way... again... to being pwned by Big Daddies (or whatever will replace them in the next game).

Really? I'm looking forward to The Pit, mainly because I'm such a Pittsburgher. Fallout 3 is definitely one of my top games at the moment. I'm loving every second of it!

Has anyone heard anything about FEAR 2? I think I might pick it up.

Played the demo. Eh. Not as good as the first one with the exception of the fact that Alma is set on random so every time you play through the campaign she's in different spots.