What Games Are You Playing? | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think I'm picking up MLB 09 The Show instead of 2k9, The Show has been awesome since it's creation.

Yeah, I hear that. I got 06 for PS2 a few years ago thinking "Hey... it might not be that bad."

Fantastic game. I played 08 for PS3 and it was cool, too.

I needed a baseball game and it's the only thing 360 offers. So I'll get use to 2k9. 2k7 was very fun but 2k8 was awful. This game reminds me more of 2k7 but it flows better and the framerate issues aren't there anymore.

I got MLB 2k9 today.

If your interested in it Danny... you might as well pick it up. It's pretty fun. It's very easy to hit, though. I might mess around with the sliders or up the difficulty or something.

The soundtrack for the game is epic. When I first turned it on and heard the Final Countdown by Europe.. I laughed my ass off.

I thought it comes out tuesday? Definitely gonna pick it up though. Where did you get it?

My friend has it and says it's available near Yankee Stadium. I'm gonna wait till Wedensday becuase I have gift card/store credit(which I can only use in local gamestop) where I could get it for free and still have some left over.

OH I've beat Diablo thousands of times,but it's a game that you can just keep on playing.But I will check that one out too.

Diablo is a game that doesn't get old. Nox is just something fun to play also. I've beaten it on numerous occasions and it always seems that Nox, Baulders Gate, KotOR, and Diablo 2 call me back. I'm sure I'll be saying the same about Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, 5 years from now.

MLB 2k9 screams realism as you can see by the game between me and my friend...

n1354470054_30082717_6487598.jpg

I was the Rays, btw.

kz2boxartfinalstifjpgcoo.jpg

Single Player Campaign's a bit short, though the visuals and gameplay found throughout it are top notch. The story could have been better and the dialogue could have been improved upon, as well. The Multiplayer Mode is top of the line with addictive mechanics and ranking system that raises the replay value of the game significantly. Overall, it's fairly decent and a vast improvement over the original.

I love 2k9, but homeruns are just too easy. Pitching is kinda hard too. To make it real I have to hit on Legend, but I don't because I'm not good at pitching. Played an online game and it is pretty laggy, same problem as 2k8. HR durbies online are mad fun though.

360:
BFBC
Devil May Cry 4
Gears of War 1 & 2
Halo 3
GH 3/AeroSmith
- - - Just Bought Fable II to try out (Circuit City Liquidation Price Which is Why I Got It)

PS3:
GTA IV
Soul Calibur IV

PC:
SWG (Rarely)
AOC (Rarely)
CS 1.6
TF2
L4D
COD 4
COD WAW
StarCraft
The Witcher
Crysis
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
RCT Collection

yeah I game all of them, i'm mainly a PC gamer to specific games.

Yo Danno, Me, You, and Brody should run a game within the next few days.

I made my guy a playmaker and now they legit cannot stop Brody haha. 99 passing stats for the win.

I like to goon people and everything but it sucks now with the strict penalties. It's kinda weak.

Yo Danno, Me, You, and Brody should run a game within the next few days.

I made my guy a playmaker and now they legit cannot stop Brody haha. 99 passing stats for the win.

I like to goon people and everything but it sucks now with the strict penalties. It's kinda weak.

Yea definitely. The patch is kinda annoying and I get suckered into a lot of penalties. Even when he has the puck I take one stride and it gets callled a charging penalty. I'm doing great now since the patch took out a lot of the juicing.