Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What would you rather see at Disney's Animal Kingdom?

What do you want to see at Disney's Animal Kingdom?

• Total voters
Coming from a DAK CM...

1) Avatar focuses more on the effects of humans on the land. Yeah, I know conservation is the main message of the park, but the focus really should be on the diversity of Animals, and not new movie franchises. Sure I'm excited to see how the expansion will turn out, but it's like slapping Harry Potter in USF to me (awful comparison, but bear with me).

2) Ok, so I know there's a dragon in the original logo, there's a dragon on the ticket booth in the front of the park, etc., but does Animal Kingdom really need another section that focuses on something that doesn't currently exist? Yeah sure, it'd be cool to have something about mythical creatures and the possibilities for dragon attractions are endless, but resources are better used towards something that'd improve the park while moving towards the goal of having multiple themed lands filled with animals from around the (current) world.

3) This brings me to Australia. I see no reason as to why this hasn't happened yet. I trust Imagineering with finding awesome ideas for attractions in an Australian-themed land. Plus, it would almost complete the park, in having animals from every continent represented with top-class attractions. After that, it's just waiting for a South American-themed land.

Beastly by far. Original attractions not seen anywhere else and a fully fleshed out land. Though I'd settle for the pre-Avatar plan of Mysterious Island with a Beastly Kingdomme slant. I also wouldn't mind a North American land with Grizzly Mountain as the E-ticket.

My order of desire:

1) Beastly Kingdomme
2)Mysterious Island
3) Australia
4) Avatar

But there is a big jump between 2 and 3. Australia isn't much better than Avatar, IMO.

^^Exactly this

Anything that going to blow me away like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter did if Disney actually does that(only thing close to thrilling in all of Disney is ToT) and I hope to God they can pull off Avatar if it's actually made.

I personally want to see Beastly Island. I think that would definitely fit the park the best and get the most intrigue. I'm okay with Avatarland just when I look at it purely from a new attraction/area to explore kind of way. Still, this does just not fit in with the overall theme of Animal Kingdom. I really would love to see several things change in Animal Kingdom. I love the idea of more tours with animals and more animal exhibits. I would love to see more family style rides to keep with that theme. I don't know if they need a large number of thrill seeker rides at this kind of park. I would also love to see a Universe of Energy style kind of attraction at DAK, geared more towards just animals and the history of them. I think that would be something fun that fits the park very well.

going to say that I kind of want avatar just because it will be something new. Althought that JTTCE ride looks pretty sweet.

Well I was thinking and I thought Austrailia would be the wisest choce in my opinion, Beastly Kingdom would have been awesome, Mysterious Island would look really cool but what would it have to do with animals? But Avatar is getting built so i'll be more than happy to take that.

I would like to see an Australia : By American's attraction, where you walk in and are immediately assaulted by gigantic spiders, dingos, and kangaroos.