What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Knott's Booomerang is being installed next year in a re-themed Bird Gardens by expanding Walkabout Way into a fully themed Australia area.
(I hope everyone knows this is a joke...lol)

Knott's Booomerang is being installed next year in a re-themed Bird Gardens by expanding Walkabout Way into a fully themed Australia area.
(I hope everyone knows this is a joke...lol)
Serious? BGT going second-hand? That being said, boomerang coasters are nice, first big coaster I ever did was a boomerang.

Anyone recognize this? If not, it may be a future attraction? It's form a live stream SW did a little a while with Brian Morrow from inside Deep Blue Creative's studio.

Attachments

• BGTB.PNG
    BGTB.PNG
    469.9 KB · Views: 60
Anyone recognize this? If not, it may be a future attraction? It's form a live stream SW did a little a while with Brian Morrow from inside Deep Blue Creative's studio.

Bottom of Picture is the Cobras Curse entrance I believe with the rides Elevator lift in the background. As for the above, I definitely feel that is something new......possibly for BGT but we can't really tell.

Bottom of Picture is the Cobras Curse entrance I believe with the rides Elevator lift in the background. As for the above, I definitely feel that is something new......possibly for BGT but we can't really tell.
That confirms what I saw as well then. I believe the top image is simply a layout of the new area around Cobra's Curse.

Any guesses as to when BGT will make a move on Gwazi or Title wave, maybe after the summer time is over well see something happen for a 2019 project as it'll be the parks 60th anniversary?

Any guesses as to when BGT will make a move on Gwazi or Title wave, maybe after the summer time is over well see something happen for a 2019 project as it'll be the parks 60th anniversary?
I have a feeling Tidal Wave will sit there for a while, but I would hope that Gwazi would start seeing demolition after HOS possibly

My Spidey senses are tingling and the chances of BGT getting Florida's first Giga are now stronger than ever :). Cross your fingers and toes, boys and girls.
Is a giga really a great choice for a year round park? A ride this tall alienates a portion of guests.

Is a giga really a great choice for a year round park? A ride this tall alienates a portion of guests.
A Giga is a great addition to any park that can sustain attendance. It would greatly help attendance if nothing else with locals and enthusiasts alike. While not a year-round park (yet) Fury 325 has done wonders for Carowinds. They don't seem to have a problem filling seats They also only get about half the yearly attendance that BGT does. I think it would work just fine.