Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

For a while, I hadn't gone on Kumba cause it did feel a bit rougher. But when I went in October, I went on it 3 times. It really wasn't that bad. I would love for them to retrack it but I don't see that happening soon. It is still a fun coaster and I think they need to tackle Gwazi and Tidal Wave first.

SeaWorld is getting VR Kraken and it was revealed that Busch Gardens VA is replacing the screen with VR for Europe in the Air, could Busch Gardens be getting a VR experience sometime soon?

SeaWorld is getting VR Kraken and it was revealed that Busch Gardens VA is replacing the screen with VR for Europe in the Air, could Busch Gardens be getting a VR experience sometime soon?
As long as it's not on a coaster or Falcon's Fury it's fine. I think VR is better in a theater setting like what they are doing at BGW.

Hopefully not but if they do, it will need to be for a coaster that's becoming less popular. Maybe Montu which has been dead every time I've been recently or they could test the waters with Scorpion and give it a new lease of life.

Hopefully not but if they do, it will need to be for a coaster that's becoming less popular. Maybe Montu which has been dead every time I've been recently or they could test the waters with Scorpion and give it a new lease of life.
^^^Um...no. They better not ever do that to Montu. I'm still pretty pissed they're doing it to Kraken.

I second that, Montu is just a phenomenal coaster period, and now that Cobra's Curse is there, it draws more people.
Why was Montu not running Scott? Maintenance or technical?
Scorpion is a great coaster as well, so if they really want VR, put it on Sand Serpent lol

I second that, Montu is just a phenomenal coaster period, and now that Cobra's Curse is there, it draws more people.
Scorpion is a great coaster as well, so if they really want VR, put it on Sand Serpent lol

I think Scott meant dead as in "no one's going on it."

I think Scott meant dead as in "no one's going on it."

Spot on. Sometimes I forgot to adopt my language for the people in the US.

Spot on. Sometimes I forgot to adopt my language for the people in the US.
Lol, no worries, I often use the word, but in ly in the context of the park being dead.
I think there are a few reasons Montu never seems that busy, it has a good capacity, it runs without much technical difficulties; I also think that a lot of people forget to walk over to that side of the park. In Seaworld the coasters often have hardly anyone either, including Mako.

Lol, no worries, I often use the word, but in ly in the context of the park being dead.
I think there are a few reasons Montu never seems that busy, it has a good capacity, it runs without much technical difficulties; I also think that a lot of people forget to walk over to that side of the park. In Seaworld the coasters often have hardly anyone either, including Mako.

Just to add to your point, Montu sits at the end of a dead end path, and guests have to pass two much newer and much more family-friendly coasters to get to it.