What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They just massively teased RMC Gwazi for 2020, saying (with emphasis) that Gwazi has always had a ROCKY ride and that it (Gwazi) will be "revamped" into a whole new ride experience for 2020.

As for Tigris, love the name, love the colour scheme, love the coaster, just wish it was a higher throughput.

They just massively teased RMC Gwazi for 2020, saying (with emphasis) that Gwazi has always had a ROCKY ride and that it (Gwazi) will be "revamped" into a whole new ride experience for 2020.

As for Tigris, love the name, love the colour scheme, love the coaster, just wish it was a higher throughput.

I’m so frickin hyped. Was not expecting that at all! @Jwhee I apologize for doubting you!

Reactions: Jwhee
What was gonna be a bum announcement turned into an interesting announcement. Tigris is a fine addition in the overall park experience, but capacity will be a nightmare.

FYI, the teasing something "rocky" does not mean a RMC Gwazi. Only somewhat confirms that Rocky Mountain is involved. A T-Rex, Raptor is possible.

I just hope this doesn't mean Seaworld won't get anything major in 2020, since 2019 is Sesame Street which is minor, so that would be two minor years in a row. Unless Seaworld is getting a good flat ride for 2020.

What was gonna be a bum announcement turned into an interesting announcement. Tigris is a fine addition in the overall park experience, but capacity will be a nightmare.

FYI, the teasing something "rocky" does not mean a RMC Gwazi. Only somewhat confirms that Rocky Mountain is involved. A T-Rex, Raptor is possible.

You can’t revamp Gwazi into a raptor/T-Rex.

They don’t have the BALLS to RMC gwazi?!?

Going to just say, this is not a statement that makes sense.

RMC, is an manufacturer, that works with various clients around the world. They're also notable for the hybrid conversions, and get a lot of clients for their rep. It wouldn't be shocking that SWPE thought of them when it came to looking at the idea of a conversion of Gwazi..however,

color me in the pessimistic, narcissistic group of thinking it'll disappoint people.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
As far as ride capacity goes, Tigris was chosen for cost and size over anything else. That’s not a bad strategy, if you know there’s a big 2020 ride coming behind it.

Good they’re hyping up RMC Gwazi early, since Steel Vengance didn’t really move the needle on attendance over it’s marketing failures. (Maybe failure is too strong of a word, but SV underperformed, which is devastating for the cost of such a project).