What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't understand the Sky Rocket hate. Next to none of the guests are going to realise that it's a clone, and even if they do, most people don't care.

They are fantastic, smooth rides that pack a punch. Triple launch including one backwards, vertical incline, ejector airtime, 150ft tall hangtime inversion, twisted vertical drop & a non inverting loop! What's not to love?

The only negative that I see is throughput, but if they went with a double loading station then that would help on busier days.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
I don't understand the Sky Rocket hate. Next to none of the guests are going to realise that it's a clone, and even if they do, most people don't care.

They are fantastic, smooth rides that pack a punch. Triple launch including one backwards, vertical incline, ejector airtime, 150ft tall hangtime inversion, twisted vertical drop & a non inverting loop! What's not to love?

The only negative that I see is throughput, but if they went with a double loading station then that would help on busier days.
The reason I don't like skyrockets is because they feel gimmicky. All it does is slingshot you back and forth, there's no sense of suspense or anticipation during the ride experience, and the whole thing lasts less than a minute. It basically leaves you with a feeling of "That's it?"

Reactions: tankart150
The reason I don't like skyrockets is because they feel gimmicky. All it does is slingshot you back and forth, there's no sense of suspense or anticipation during the ride experience, and the whole thing lasts less than a minute. It basically leaves you with a feeling of "That's it?"
Less than a minute? That would seem like a big letdown after Cheetah Hunt.

Mentally preparing for Sky Rocket II
calm-down-you-must-meme.png

Ok, going off the photos of the beer and drink coasters with "coasters" on them I'm going to guess it's a new after hours "beer & coaster" event. All you can drink beer and all the coasters with short waits.:lol: