Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's your favorite Fantasyland attraction?

What's your favorite fantasyland attraction?

• It's a Small World

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventure

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad Tea Party

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
I like Winnie the Pooh too, because it has some pretty cool effects that the other Fantasyland dark rides don't have...
Snow White it's still good (at least better than Paris' version), but Peter Pan is in horrible conditions!! You can see a black curtain moving randomly throughout the entire ride! They should have divide the scenes with some real walls!

Snow White. It is classic dark ride thrilling and is still loads of fun. The closest sort of thrill I can get since Mr. Toad no longer exists and there is some really wicked character design in there.

Also, the part with the small doors into the Dwarfs home used to get me every time when I was younger "We are so not gonna fit in there!"

Holy hell, I had read about the improved Tokyo version and how cool their vehicle system is (trackless, randomized in sync with the other cars in each room), but I never saw video of it. That is like 10x better than any of the dark rides in MK's Fantasyland.

Anyway, my vote went to PhilHarmagic, because as a 3D show it's impressive, the show its self is entertaining, and the other dark rides, while 'classics' feel very dated. Second place would go to Peter Pan which is awesome and has held up to it's age much better, in my opinion.

Mine is Peter Pan, the boat ride suspended in air is so unique and it has that great classic Disney feel. I just hate how it always has the longest line in Fantasyland. And that Pooh ride is out of control. One day I will get to Tokyo Disneyland Resort.

My vote goes to Dumbo for sentimental reasons. I would dare say Dumbo is THE ride that sparks the magic for most kids. It sure did for me. Of all the rides on this list, if Disney announced the closure any one of them, I would only sob deeply over Dumbo. Peter Pan is a really close second.

Mickey's Philharmagic is a great show, in fact my favorite 3D show at WDW, but it has no sentimental value to me.

Definitely close between Dumbo, It's a Small World and Philharmagic. But I have to agree with Jmercer, Dumbo was just magical as a kid so it would have to be my favorite, even if it has been a while since I've ridden it due to long lines.

1) Space Mountain
2) Splash Mountain
3) Thunder Mountain
4) Wishes Firework Show
5) Peter Pan

My favorite was pretty close between Philhar and Pooh...I ended up deciding on Pooh because a decent dark ride is always better than a decent 4D movie, IMO. Coming up in third is... Snow White. :look:
It's a sentimental thing!

Mickeys Philharmagic. Such a great 3-D show that includes all the movies I watched when I was a kid. Honorable mention goes to Peter Pan, which always has a long line for some reason

Mickey's Philharmagic would probably have to be my favorite, although I really dig the new entrance and queue on Pooh, I still hope that one day they would improve the ride, it doesn't have to be like the Tokyo Disneyland version, but at least newer and better looking compared to the display figures and cutouts that we have.