Who's making the Gringotts track? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Who's making the Gringotts track?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Who is the coaster manufacturer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will check you on that, Intamin have a half indoors dark ride/outside roller coaster here in Australia. Its called Superman Escape, at Warner Bros Movie World.

Besides what everyone else has said, the bulk of the actual roller coaster part on Superman is outdoors, and many of Intamin's signature elements (such as the top hat and overbanked turn on Superman) can not fit into a building.

It seems to me that Intamin is more suited towards the outdoors. Not saying that Premier isnt or that Intamin is unable to make a good inside ride but for this layout I think an imtamin coaster needs more space to do what they do best. Premier (given its track record) seems to be the best choice

Theres got to be some more pieces of track staged off site that someone can get a nice shot with, lets say . . . . a nice zoom lens :look:

If it is staged offsite they are probably in storage containers .
While these are not being put on a ship some do ( assuming these built is USA)
and I would bet all are able to be put in standard storage containers.

I've honestly never even heard of roller coaster track fabricated in the USA being put into containers unless they're going out of country. I've only ever seen flatbeds.

The track is being stored very close and is very visible to some...:look: