1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Why No Photo Ops during HHN?

Discussion in 'General Horror Nights Discussion' started by Jerroddragon, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

So I've thought about this for years, why Does Universal not give us characters or at the very least Photo Ops with characters from the films and TV shows they have at that years Horror Night?

Like Stranger things they could replicate the cool colorful poster and let you be in the poster for one of your favorite shows. Or a Demogorgone Meet and greet, too expensive? Then just one that's made out of plastic and stands still.

Freddy, Jason, Chucky, etc these are many people's favorite villains yet not meet and greets or places to take pictures that show off your love for these series.

Anyway if anyone knows why Management doesn't think people would line up to meet these characters I'd love to hear it.

2. bigclown94

bigclown94 Newcomer

TrT had an unofficial photo op and this year there is photo ops on the fan night.

3. Horror Lover

Horror Lover Member

A photo op with the IP characters would be amazing!! Plus, it would be even MORE free advertising for HHN.. Imagine a social media influencer getting his or her photo with Freddy or Jason or Chucky.. and that photo going viral.. boom.. a lot more people curious to check out HHN..

4. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

It’s hard enough to cast for a Stranger Things house, never mind a street as well.

And I imagine if there were to be, say, an Eleven out in the streets and posing for pics that will end up all over Social Media, that actor would have to look SPOT ON like Millie Bobby Brown, or Netflix wouldn’t approve.

5. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

It could even be just locations or wax figures or the monsters. So many ways to get people excited to line up to take pictures with one of the hottest shows on

6. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

I heard that but I mean every night.

I think there are about million good reasons for photo opes
    Free Advertisement, something to remember the event from, a way to spread out crowds..etc