Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Why No Photo Ops during HHN?

Jerroddragon

VIP Member
Jun 27, 2017
So I've thought about this for years, why Does Universal not give us characters or at the very least Photo Ops with characters from the films and TV shows they have at that years Horror Night?

Like Stranger things they could replicate the cool colorful poster and let you be in the poster for one of your favorite shows. Or a Demogorgone Meet and greet, too expensive? Then just one that's made out of plastic and stands still.

Freddy, Jason, Chucky, etc these are many people's favorite villains yet not meet and greets or places to take pictures that show off your love for these series.

Anyway if anyone knows why Management doesn't think people would line up to meet these characters I'd love to hear it.

It’s hard enough to cast for a Stranger Things house, never mind a street as well.

And I imagine if there were to be, say, an Eleven out in the streets and posing for pics that will end up all over Social Media, that actor would have to look SPOT ON like Millie Bobby Brown, or Netflix wouldn’t approve.

It’s hard enough to cast for a Stranger Things house, never mind a street as well.

And I imagine if there were to be, say, an Eleven out in the streets and posing for pics that will end up all over Social Media, that actor would have to look SPOT ON like Millie Bobby Brown, or Netflix wouldn’t approve.
It could even be just locations or wax figures or the monsters. So many ways to get people excited to line up to take pictures with one of the hottest shows on

TrT had an unofficial photo op and this year there is photo ops on the fan night.
I heard that but I mean every night.

I think there are about million good reasons for photo opes
Free Advertisement, something to remember the event from, a way to spread out crowds..etc