Will we ever see an Alcohol-Free HHN? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Will we ever see an Alcohol-Free HHN?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh my....My college town was dry at the time, but no longer is. But there was a Beer Distributor right on the border with the next town. What great keg parties we had. More alcohol flowed than if it wasn't a dry town.

This one quick aside, but I'm talking about Greek life issues not city/town regulations. Prohibition doesn't work.

Anyway back on topic.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I was disappointed with the changes made last year, but the only one that really had a negative impact on my experience was what they did with Finnegan's. I understand it was somewhat necessary to keep the flow moving considering how few places you could get mixed drinks after the changes, but it really put a damper on my Finnegan's experiences. I don't think the event will ever go dry, but I expect to see some tweaks here and there each year; I just hope they're well thought out and organized in the future.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit