Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always envisioned an enclosed tube the full distance between the two stations. Somewhere behind mummy I would expect the tube to get much bigger to provide for the show. See the single image on the far left below.

HeaderImage.jpg

Those Gringott's train concept art leaked on Disney Leap Day didn't look Intamin too me. So either the concept art is wrong or Intamin is doing the HE.

Just throwing this out there,

" The concept vehicle depicted in the leaked artwork has changed and will now have a more steam engine influence."

Again just sharing what I've heard. So take it for what it is.

violarum, I used your drawing too. Hope you don't mind!

http://www.orlandoinformer.com/universal/jaws-and-amity/

Mind? :lol:

Thank you! I've used your site for lots of quick reference look-ups, and I refer my friends to it whenever I have no time for their Universal whining, haha. It's an honor. Really.

And, back on topic, this is where we truly begin. It's all uphill from here, especially given the steep ramp Universal built with their YTBH promotion and, of course, WWoHP. Just thinking about vertical construction between this and Transformers gives me chills.

And, back on topic, this is where we truly begin. It's all uphill from here, especially given the steep ramp Universal built with their YTBH promotion and, of course, WWoHP. Just thinking about vertical construction between this and Transformers gives me chills.

Just the beginning, too. We have much more in store for us other than these two things, if all holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.