Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Premier is doing Gringotts like we thought and Intamin is doing the train...they ARE the leader in LIM technology, so maybe the HE would run on this, make it more effiecient, and quieter running backstage.

They installed Maverick

And we all know how well that turned out...

With that being said, though, Maverick is still one of my favorite steel coasters, and I would cream myself if that's the type of coaster Universal would go with.

I still find it ridiculous that the park with Spider-Man got Forbidden Journey while the park with The Mummy is getting another indoor coaster...

Had a ton of problems when it first came out.. A TON

And I definitely believe Intamin will be building the train, it makes the most sense, having an actualy steam train takes a lot of maintenance and noisy, one of these bad boys would move between the parks practically unoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.