Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No security warning on mine, and did ITEC do anything with Mummy? Doppemayr is obviously for HWE. Although...there will be a turn in the path for HWE...so would that style of transport system work? Or is it being modified to run on a track without using the cable for propulsion and guidance?

There are cranes everywhere... trucks everywhere, everything everywhere. Few mysteries left on this project and I am not convinced they will pull of a scoop and spider-man event. They might scratch an FJ-kuka with the same kind of show *fart*. (I can't insult the execution of this attraction enough).

There are cranes everywhere... trucks everywhere, everything everywhere. Few mysteries left on this project and I am not convinced they will pull of a scoop and spider-man event. They might scratch an FJ-kuka with the same kind of show *fart*. (I can't insult the execution of this attraction enough).

Why so harsh?

Simply because of what it could of been?

What it could still be. That is what disgusts me. Spider-man jerks people around a whole bunch more than FJ... so why do so many puke on FJ and not SM? It is because it is so up and down at a repetitive speed. It is like being on a tugboat on an open heavy sea. It NEVER slaps you... it might creep you a bit... but it never jerks you around. And the screen thingy... while a clever notion on paper... it basically sucks... it's piss poor, it is crap.

No security warning on mine, and did ITEC do anything with Mummy? Doppemayr is obviously for HWE. Although...there will be a turn in the path for HWE...so would that style of transport system work? Or is it being modified to run on a track without using the cable for propulsion and guidance?

This one sounds about right:

The Bypass, as its name describes, allows two trains to share a guideway up to a certain point, where movable switches direct the trains onto separate tracks (in stations or along the track), allowing them to pass one another without interruption.

- - - Updated - - -

I have always been harsh on the execution of FJ. Nothing new... just like reminding people of my opinion.

I think I was wondering more why you're being negative towards Phase 2.

What it could still be. That is what disgusts me. Spider-man jerks people around a whole bunch more than FJ... so why do so many puke on FJ and not SM? It is because it is so up and down at a repetitive speed. It is like being on a tugboat on an open heavy sea. It NEVER slaps you... it might creep you a bit... but it never jerks you around. And the screen thingy... while a clever notion on paper... it basically sucks... it's piss poor, it is crap.

Agreed, I get really dizzy and nauseous after coming off of FJ sometimes (I make sure NOT to have butterbeer before I ride it)...I don't know if its the crappy resolution of the video screens, or if its being moved in so many directions...Spiderman you're always relatively flat on the ground.

Yes, also Spiderman a lot of the ride is not flight simulation. Being on the ground and traveling scene to scene to experience the 4-D effects and live sets with rough driving but no flight motion or swinging until the climax and finale.

Where as Forbidden Journey from start to finish you are levitating/in flight. The range of movements are also on a much larger scale than the more subtle illusion of movement that the pivoting positioning of the Scoops provide.

What is not the itec one my internet security is giving me a security warning saying that it is trying to do a mass injection on my computer.
^ Not sure? Anyone else because nothing happened to mine?

I use Norton security and its giving me the exact same message. IDK what would cause it but obviously something on that site triggers a little warning message.

So assuming that the Hogwarts Express is manufactured by Doppelmayr Cable Car, does that mean that the talks with Intamin can possibly mean that they're doing Gringotts?

Status
Not open for further replies.