Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather listen to 5 songs from Wicked with no story or context than step foot in Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue...

Totally. If anything, can we agree that is probably the most forgotten about attraction? There have been times when members on the OU forums have failed to remembered that Beetlejuice is even back there.

Forgive me, thought you were referring to the Potter Expansion.

Yes, you are right. What's being built in Shangai?

Wait, I'm confused now. I was talking about the Potter Expansion, aren't we getting a Hogwarts in California?

I would rather listen to 5 songs from Wicked with no story or context than step foot in Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue...

I saw that for the first time a few weeks ago. I went in there with a fresh, open mind. I left so, soooo disappointed. I kind of felt like it's a nostalgia show, like if I were to have seen it when I was little, and then saw it now I would probably love it... but it was just so bad.

Wait, I'm confused now. I was talking about the Potter Expansion, aren't we getting a Hogwarts in California?

Well there's going be a Hogwarts in Cali, and then you have the London Expansion of Potter.

Either way, it's not like Universal is committing a sin here....

Well there's going be a Hogwarts in Cali, and then you have the London Expansion of Potter.

Either way, it's not like Universal is committing a sin here....

Truthfully, I'd rather them leave Hogwarts here and put the London Expansion in California. I'd be pretty pissed if I lived in Cali, but it's going to take away from the luster of our HP.
Celebrities had a reason to come to Orlando! And now, they'll just stay over in Cali. And as a huge HP fan, I think two Hogwarts is upsetting, but what can you do.

Let's not forget that Hogwarts is also heading to.......

ibkrx1y8kpzryM.jpg

And is set to debut in 2014.

Truthfully, I'd rather them leave Hogwarts here and put the London Expansion in California. I'd be pretty pissed if I lived in Cali, but it's going to take away from the luster of our HP.
Celebrities had a reason to come to Orlando! And now, they'll just stay over in Cali. And as a huge HP fan, I think two Hogwarts is upsetting, but what can you do.

A surplus of Disney princess castles around the world hasn't really cut into the Mouse's bottom line. People are taking the "It should be an Orlando exclusive" thing way too far.

Last edited:
Universal will definitely be getting A LOT MORE money from me by having HP in La La Land... oh say... the price of a season pass plus oodles and oodles of merch and butterbeer. Can't afford a trip to Orlando twice a year can I???

Not sure what you're going for. But in terms of scale, no. Hollywood is only getting Phase 1.

On terms of, Hollywood is going to get the improved, nicer version just like Disneyland/World. It'll probably be bigger executed for better crowd-control, and who knows what else? WWoHP Orlando will be the "prototype" and the "original". That's how I think it's going to go down.

On terms of, Hollywood is going to get the improved, nicer version just like Disneyland/World. It'll probably be bigger executed for better crowd-control, and who knows what else? WWoHP Orlando will be the "prototype" and the "original". That's how I think it's going to go down.

From what's been told... we're getting an exact carbon copy. In fact... I doubt highly we'll get DC. Not a lot of room in Hollywood and it's cheaper to use the same plans. If anything, we're getting the scaled down version.

Well, quite frankly, I don't see how adding the Hogwarts Express, a darkride/rollercoaster, and a whole other section doesn't make the Orlando experience the "improved" or "nicer" version.

And they won't make it bigger. If they wanted to/JKR would let them, they would have to begin with for the massive Orlando crowds. USH is a ghost town compared to anything in Orlando.

From what's been told... we're getting an exact carbon copy. In fact... I doubt highly we'll get DC. Not a lot of room in Hollywood and it's cheaper to use the same plans. If anything, we're getting the scaled down version.

That' really a shame. WWoHP is too small. While it makes for a perfect atmosphere, it's incredibly small.

Status
Not open for further replies.