Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it is kind of boring as we can already see the concept art in our minds eye. The last few questions is what is on the streets on either side of diagon, especially the area between the leaky and the station corridor.

The poll question is obsolete considering Uni officially announced an expansion months ago. I think we should revise it like TF poll. "Will the harry potter expansion go in former Amity" or something. (yes i voted no and YES it was a LONG time ago but I can't believe someone actually voted no today)

I don't know. I saw an orange flag near Pizza Predattoria the other day. It could be a construction marker. That or a banner for a Brazilian tour group. Or maybe something else. But let's not let blueprints, leaked plans, project names cross-referenced with LinkedIn accounts, and information from trusted industry insiders deter us.

Reactions: Cecilia
I don't know. I saw an orange flag near Pizza Predattoria the other day. It could be a construction marker. That or a banner for a Brazilian tour group. Or maybe something else. But let's not let blueprints, leaked plans, project names cross-referenced with LinkedIn accounts, and information from trusted industry insiders deter us.

+1

Well done.

And if you really did see a marker back there, I would be excited.

My point was that, other than blueprints, there is basically equivalent overwhelming evidence for Transformers going in SS44, yet we have a poll for that.

Don't get too excited about that, I would think. They're expanding that area for Team Members, adding an additional grill area for them, I believe.

My point was that, other than blueprints, there is basically equivalent overwhelming evidence for Transformers going in SS44, yet we have a poll for that.

Transformers hasn't been announced at all, and we have nothing to show for it other than insider info.

Potter 2.0 has been officially announced as "happening" by Universal, and we have blueprints.

2 different situations.

Orlando Theme Park News posted some pics of work being done on the IOA side for the Hogwarts Express

iw6Sb3jvEbkdi.JPG

ibmvbyUVzPlKNd.JPG

iosN8jklbmKUt.JPG

iWOZUXOmSxiSU.JPG

Though it will only be split seconds, taking a ride on Dragon Challenge is the best way to view the land that has been cleared over by Sinbad. Why Attractions Magazine hasn't used their special camera glasses is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.