Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the percentage of Brits that visit Florida and the parks, I don't believe it would be too long before people overhear them saying, "Oh look, they are building the Victoria Embankment!".

I wonder what company was commissioned to make the lamps? Does Nassal do that kind of work??

Maybe to be more authentic they are using a British company....

I wonder what company was commissioned to make the lamps? Does Nassal do that kind of work??

Maybe to be more authentic they are using a British company....

We have discussed this. It could be a company in Alabama, it could be Nassal, it could be subcontracted by Nassal to a company in Tampa that subbed the work from Great Britain. It is a question of whether they will be made of iron (unlikely) aluminum (likely) or some other material. Whoever got the contract, you can bet your bippy the terms and requirements are harsh and unyielding.

The "Ticketing Building" rears its ugly head yet again, in the Hogsmeade Station permit

1) Include a location map within the parcel. 2) Retaining walls and Ticketing building need separate building permits. 3) Include 100 year floodplain line if encroaches this specific project limits.

Thanks Orlando Rocks for more awesome pics! :rep:

i1B2tiSAmplbb.jpg

ibyHQQtA91cktY.jpg

ih4Sw5801yXFu.jpg

iuUnhnJW5VsIk.jpg

Also, OTPN has posted some photos with what look like the beginnings of curbs/pavement prep.

ib2GBt83yqjAnj.JPG

i54aZ9JywsJjs.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
Well, that photo is looking towards the corner of the bathrooms I believe... so I am not sure if that is an old foundation just worked around.

And BTW. Dead end street on the timing of the lions and lamps. I couldn't pull a hair of info on that.

Sorry got to make this quick so I will put it all in one thread everyone reads :lol:

The dam is coming down
More steel up at Gringotts
Games currently being installed at Simpsons
More steel is vertical at Transformers
Games outside of FFL gone
HHN decorations look great
Bill and Ted is in rehearsals
DM is a walk on :lol:

Pictures tonight

Reactions: Felipe
Sorry got to make this quick so I will put it all in one thread everyone reads :lol:

The dam is coming down
More steel up at Gringotts
Games currently being installed at Simpsons
More steel is vertical at Transformers
Games outside of FFL gone
HHN decorations look great
Bill and Ted is in rehearsals
DM is a walk on :lol:

Pictures tonight

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.