Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry got to make this quick so I will put it all in one thread everyone reads :lol:

The dam is coming down
More steel up at Gringotts
Games currently being installed at Simpsons
More steel is vertical at Transformers
Games outside of FFL gone
HHN decorations look great
Bill and Ted is in rehearsals
DM is a walk on :lol:

Pictures tonight

I really just can't express how impressed I am with UO right now! Frankly, it has nothing to do with what the guys down the street are doing, or how it compares, at least for me. They're just going nonstop, and as soon as we think we've narrowed down everything under construction, something else pops up (or gets torn down).

Sorry got to make this quick so I will put it all in one thread everyone reads :lol:

The dam is coming down
More steel up at Gringotts
Games currently being installed at Simpsons
More steel is vertical at Transformers
Games outside of FFL gone
HHN decorations look great
Bill and Ted is in rehearsals
DM is a walk on :lol:

Pictures tonight

Awesome! Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to see the pics! :D

Sorry for the delay, had an issue at work. Long story short had a new hire who thought to themselves I wonder what this button does. It was the silent alarm by the way. Update by midnight...

Sorry for the delay, had an issue at work. Long story short had a new hire who thought to themselves I wonder what this button does. It was the silent alarm by the way. Update by midnight...

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with who accidentally sprayed pepper spray into an air return... in a packed restaurant. Not to one-up you or anything... :lol:

Looking forward to your photos!

Gonna be a light update, I'm having issues with the files and photo bucket. Having to use Tinypic

2wfijdc.jpg

2rogom0.jpg

2ewmzqq.jpg

35b6vbt.jpg

2ng8sv4.jpg

2mc8ry8.jpg

Reactions: bobwadd and BJCool
Great pic Hatetofly! :peace: :rep:

Seeing as the water line is obviously back to normal, does anyone have any idea what they are going to do with that dirt area between the new wall and San Fran? Sand? A planter?

Ooh! VERY nice update, HTF! Thanks!! The water level is where it should be, the dam is going away, and the show building continues to be fleshed out! I wonder about the "ends" of the wall... They're looking quite plain and the left side is not even fully dug out :confused:

Also, I can't completely make sense of the shape of Gringotts show building... Looks like they have a square building, but which will be smaller than what it looks like from the front? Like the front "wall" (for lack of a better term at this bare-bones stage) sticks out more to the right, making the front wider than the actual building... I'm probably missing something, but if this is actually so, and the facade is wider than the building, that'd be a waste of space... :(

Actually, a lot of the placement and shape of the building is not making sense to me... Man, I can't wait for aerial pics. I might even have to plan a helicopter trip. I've always wanted to do it...

Felipe, they're right in the middle of construction. I assure you that the show building is not yet in its final size.

:lol: I know, I know... I'm getting ahead here. I think it's getting to that point where the progress is so visible, I'm getting more and more excited, and anxious to see it all done! :pop:

:dance:

:lol: I know, I know... I'm getting ahead here. I think it's getting to that point where the progress is so visible, I'm getting more and more excited, and anxious to see it all done! :pop:

:dance:

I created this to help you. The orange is what is done.... about.

Also remember the main guest path is a lot closer than it will be when all is done. Right now its crossing right through an area where a lot of the buildings in front will be. Once they move the main path back to the waterfront the main building will look a lot more in place.

Last edited:
How does the size of the Gringotts show building compare to other indoor coaster/dark rides (specifically Mummy, Rockin' RC, and Indiana Jones)?

I created this to help you. The orange is what is done.... about.

Also remember the main guest path is a lot closer than it will be when all is done. Right now its crossing right through an area where a lot of the buildings in front will be. Once they move the main path back to the waterfront the main building will look a lot more in place.

Wait, I don't get it. Did you put something and later edit it out? What did you "create"? :p

Ok. Call me impatient... Nassal just ain't fast enough for me:

lamped3.jpg

WIN! :rep:

Status
Not open for further replies.