Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 277 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! :rep:

Screencaps:

iKWkFNEeVpJlU.png

iZQnW7YvVz4Dx.png

icQ61lPxcj4yg.png

ibleVfIUBl9kI.png

iva7Br5BdoZj5.png

i682r0DRsWX3I.png

And if you look closely in the last few pics, you can see that they have finished a complete concrete path.

Reactions: Felipe
One good thing about the screencaps is we now know the size of the Gringotts building. You can plainly see the outline of the building.

Thanks for the screencaps! What could be the crescent shaped structure in the 4th picture? Also, will the current guest pathway be removed?

I believe the sunken structure will be a low part of the gringotts coaster or an effect moat that it looks down upon. I would assume the temporary path will be removed as there is grading that needs to happen in that area.

Looks good so far and it should only get better. :thumbs: I'll be hapoy once they reopen the walkway along the shoreline and get rid of the tunnel. It's so annoying having to dodge people trying to take pics of,the posters.

Expanding on what Teebin said, I bet that the concrete path we can see against the waterfront will become the new pass way and they will shut off the current one until it's all open!! Makes perfect sense.

Thanks for posting it! :rep: Those were quick glimpses, but VERY COOL to finally see something!

Thanks for the screen caps BJCool! :rep:

I believe the sunken structure will be a low part of the gringotts coaster or an effect moat that it looks down upon. I would assume the temporary path will be removed as there is grading that needs to happen in that area.

You think the Gringotts ride will extend all the way to that moat thingy? :stunned: Then it'll be HUMONGOUS!!

Not sure if it's been brought up/discussed/suggested, but does anyone see that metal structure in the first picture being the start of a frame for Big Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.