Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 462 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of startled when I discovered the mass of ropes set up behind the Discovery Center when I went to take pictures back there the other night, forgetting we're at the front of spring break season. Hopefully we don't have to worry about anything like that being needed for crowd control beyond the first month or two of it being open.

HP 2 just may end up with even larger crowds than IOA's Harry Potter. Two new E tickets plus possibly more interesting shops & shows. Also, Transformers, Despicable Me & the new Springfield Land. The Studios will probably be swamped with crowds.

HP 2 just may end up with even larger crowds than IOA's Harry Potter. Two new E tickets plus possibly more interesting shops & shows. Also, Transformers, Despicable Me & the new Springfield Land. The Studios will probably be swamped with crowds.

But it will also have 3 things that will be relatively new to go along with Potter to spread crowds. IoA didn't have that when Phase I, which compounded the crowd control problems.

I'll be happy but sad about that too. Glad more people are coming, but also enjoy the lesser crowd in the Studios right now since it means less of a wait in lines :lol:. If it means more rides have the wait times of FJ and Spider-Man then I might have to buy an express pass next time I go.

But I can't wait to have more rides there! Something might replace ROTM has my favorite ride there.

Remember . . .

WW1Crowds.jpg

Ha, good memories. I was actually way ahead of that mass, I was probably inside the park in the JP holding area when that picture was taken. If that was before people were let in, I was over by NBA City.

They better time the grand opening to be the day after a good movie premier like how TS3 premiered the night before Potter opened, so my friends and I just stayed up all night. :lol:

^ that is just not worth it. Like I would never wait in line that long for something like this! It is crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.