Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 503 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured this would be the appropriate thread to post this. I just left a night at city walk or whatever and I noticed the parking garage signs still had jaws up! Now with Harry Potter taking it's place think we could see some new parking garage characters? Not to mention Transformers and Simpsons having a presence as well.

I doubt they'd do anything with those. The names of the parking sections don't really matter, anyway. I think they still have a King Kong labeled section.

I doubt they'd do anything with those. The names of the parking sections don't really matter, anyway. I think they still have a King Kong labeled section.

I doubt it. They still have a King Kong lot and the Mummy replaced Kongfrontation almost 11 years ago.

Aw, would definitely be cool if they did. I was just curious! Now that i think about it we wind up parking in Kong and it's not in the parks anymore haha. Didn't even think about it.

I actually like that they keep the lot themes. It serves as a kind of memorial for me when I visit. Last time we parked in the Kong lot too and I remember thinking "Well, at least he'll always be there to mark our spot"

Reactions: Brervixen
To whom it may concern, I'm not dead! Well, after what I get to see every day, I am, but I'm alsp very much alive and typing, just far more busy. Balancing work at both Universal and Disney has proven to be very hard during the Spring Break season. But enough about that; I'm remaking my sketch. Going to try to make it much more detailed and accurate. I do get more, er, insight in terms of angles, so that should help. I'm just being very careful not to put my jobs on the line, so nothing can be said, just lightly suggested. :wave:

To whom it may concern, I'm not dead! Well, after what I get to see every day, I am, but I'm alsp very much alive and typing, just far more busy. Balancing work at both Universal and Disney has proven to be very hard during the Spring Break season. But enough about that; I'm remaking my sketch. Going to try to make it much more detailed and accurate. I do get more, er, insight in terms of angles, so that should help. I'm just being very careful not to put my jobs on the line, so nothing can be said, just lightly suggested. :wave:

Can't wait to see a new drawing! :smiley:

From yesterday . . .

WWoHP-054.jpg

WWoHP-055.jpg

WWoHP-056.jpg

WWoHP-057.jpg

WWoHP-058.jpg

WWoHP-059.jpg

WWoHP-060.jpg

WWoHP-061.jpg

WWoHP-062.jpg

WWoHP-063.jpg

WWoHP-064.jpg

WWoHP-065.jpg

WWoHP-066.jpg

WWoHP-067.jpg

WWoHP-068.jpg

WWoHP-069.jpg

WWoHP-070.jpg

WWoHP-071.jpg

WWoHP-072.jpg

WWoHP-073.jpg

WWoHP-074.jpg

WWoHP-075.jpg

That's insane! You, sir, must be some kind of superhero to work both of those jobs. Good to see you posting though! :thumbs:

WWoHP-070.jpg

Awesome update, Bob! Quick question though: does anybody know what the hell those little things are on top of King's Cross? Is that just a feature of the architecture?

Its amazing to think the front steelwork for the London facade is almost all up! Full steam ahead!

I wonder if they'll start building the exterior of the front facades to keep us forum-ers from seeing what's going on?

Though I'm not a Harry Potter fan, this is exciting I must say so myself!

You're a Harry Potter fan... you just don't know it yet :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll start building the exterior of the front facades to keep us forum-ers from seeing what's going on?

Thats what I feel like they are doing. Trying to cover up the front part so people cant take pictures/leave something to the imagination as to what is really taking place on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.