Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't think I've been inside that venue in over a decade haha.

That being said, if there's construction going on backstage as well, it might affect the event.

No, definitely, the tents and parade building would probably be gone in the expansion, but I wondered if B&T might still remain at USF. I don't even have that much interest in the show, I'm just curious lol!

The Animal Actors show has large detailed set pieces that I doubt could be moved easily. They could do it once year by theming the show to something tropical, but not multiple years. Anyways back to topic.

Some new stuff from a ride design company contractor that worked on Phase I.

If I haven't told you yet let me also confirm that Potter phase II will be several steps above phase I. The two E-tickets (that is not a typo as I consider one of the other attractions planned for Potter to be an E-ticket) will blow FJ away in terms of show with at least an equally innovative and fun ride system. Transformers is an amazing ride and where it is going in USF is also surprising. USF will become an amazing park with the two E-tickets and the other attractions about to be launched.

Interesting. Very interesting. What is the other E-ticket and where the hell is it going? Between MIB and Simpsons? Jaws getting plowed under?

Wait, I'm dumb. Kong must be the other E-ticket. But where is it going?

Unless it's a brand new ride concept, I assume the two going into USF are Transformers and Kong. (Though I don't know how Kong would work since that's part of the USH tram tour.)

As for locations, I would say possibilties include KidZone, land between Simpsons and MIB, land occupied by Fear Factor theater, or somehow replacing Twister.

Whats E-Ticket?

"The phrase E ticket (or E ticket ride) refers to an unusually interesting, thrilling or expensive experience. It derives from the admission ticket system used at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom theme parks before 1982, in which the E ticket (officially termed "E coupon") admitted the bearer to the newest, most advanced, and/or most popular rides and attractions." says Wikipedia

I would think Transformers and Kong are indeed the USF E-tickets.

Those two are my best guess. I can't think of any other major blockbusters prime for attractions at USF. LOTR is a massive property and the Hobbit prequels are coming out in the next few years but the premise of ancient-magic-action-adventure is way too similar to the successful Potter.

On the bright side, no one gets to be on the "Avatar at UO" bandwagon any longer thanks to Disney. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.