Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm most curious about. A Gringotts coaster sounds great, but I really want to know what are Muggles doing in the bank? A Gringotts tour doesn't translate as well as a Hogwarts tour.

All I know is they used to sell a Voldamort doll, roughly the size of a G. I. Joe, in Filtch's.

Wizarding%20World%20of%20Harry%20Potter%20Merchandise%20Dark%20Lord%20Voldemort%20Plush.jpg

^ Exactly. There is no limit on characters at all. Just a self-imposed limit on utter devastation which wouldn't be very pleasant to look at all day long.

Exactly, people want the vibrant Diagon Alley they see in Philosophers Stone, not the desolate one from Prince and Hallows.

I hope when they build D.A they don't make it too tight. I wouldnt want to push threw people. What they could do is lean the buildings slighty forward, towards the path, so that way it feels more enclosed and intimate.

I hope when they build D.A they don't make it too tight. I wouldnt want to push threw people. What they could do is lean the buildings slighty forward, towards the path, so that way it feels more enclosed and intimate.

Just going by permits posted that may or may not be for Diagon Alley, expect the bare minimum width and height clearance that the fire marshall requires.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is this located?

The Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour located at Leavesden Studios in England. They have the entire Diagon Alley set there from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts