Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 537 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, nobody here seems to have the actual show plans. The plans that point to the location of each shop and what the animated window display will be, or effects higher up on the buildings. Too, some of the buildings or store fronts might have names that are not canon, that are new ideas created by JKR... much like "The Magic Neep" in Hogsmeade. I hope someone will start presenting this soon on here if they are able.

So, nobody here seems to have the actual show plans. The plans that point to the location of each shop and what the animated window display will be, or effects higher up on the buildings. Too, some of the buildings or store fronts might have names that are not canon, that are new ideas created by JKR... much like "The Magic Neep" in Hogsmeade. I hope someone will start presenting this soon on here if they are able.

Being able to is an issue as the seals have been tightened...

OH MY GOSH. ITS GRINGOTTS. OH. MY. GOSH.

OrlandoInformer: I know it's tough to make out but in the background (with yellow verticals) is Gringotts [HASHTAG]#HarryPotter[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL
BI39EYmCUAEc7VB.jpg:large

I frequent, lurk and read this board all the time but rarely post. I really appreciate the commentary and photos that are posted here. I will be in Orlando 6 weeks from today and it can't get here soon enough! Can't wait to take my own photos and contribute to the site!

Can we just talk about how quick this went up?? look at these two pics

From Bobwadd on 2/20/13
WWo_HP_040.jpg

OrlandoInformer 4/27/13
BI4_IEqv_CYAAz_Mru_jpg_large.jpg

OH MY GOSH. ITS GRINGOTTS. OH. MY. GOSH.

OrlandoInformer: I know it's tough to make out but in the background (with yellow verticals) is Gringotts #HarryPotter @UniversalORL
BI39EYmCUAEc7VB.jpg:large

It's hard to get photos of it, but if you look in this photo through the London buildings you can see that they are installing the exterior frame work on one of the buildings inside Diagon Alley (near the yellowish part of the photo). So imagine walking into Diagon Alley, this would be the building on your right hand side. This is the only building I have see this happen to so far (not counting the Gringotts show building).

Question: I know construction for the Hollywood WWoHP starts soon, but does anyone know of any good sites that would keep up on construction updates? Also, does anyone have links to updates on the one in Japan?

Do we have any info on express pass? Obviously, both rides are being built with express queues, but will either open with it? (I think they should be able to have express on HE at opening)
Thoughts?

So, what an interesting day it has been on this website. Info is flying behind the scenes like electricity. The heads I have had to turn as a result has been as draconian as the methods that forced me to do it.

That said, a seagull flew over me today and pooped a bunch of vector pdfs (cad style files that have odd 3D files too) and some colorful poop (color elevations) right on my head. I used Bounty towels to wipe it off... but I did keep the towels and the "dirt". Just trying to figure out what to do with it and how to legally post it online.

So, what an interesting day it has been on this website. Info is flying behind the scenes like electricity. The heads I have had to turn as a result has been as draconian as the methods that forced me to do it.

That said, a seagull flew over me today and pooped a bunch of vector pdfs (cad style files that have odd 3D files too) and some colorful poop (color elevations) right on my head. I used Bounty towels to wipe it off... but I did keep the towels and the "dirt". Just trying to figure out what to do with it and how to legally post it online.

I love poop

Status
Not open for further replies.