Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 589 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see voldemort in the movies its usually an eerie quiet scene so i agree. Something like that would be amazing. The scene in the last movie where he's talking to everyone during the battle's intermission always gives me chills

He doesn't psycically come into contact with the coffin lid and (maybe its his programing) but he is not realistic as far as AA's go, but maybe thats just me.

That was a fake rumor spread by HTF to catch the perps who where leaking and taking credit for OU information. There is no Voldemort AA, and I find it unlikely their will be AA's for any real people (unless it's just Voldemort from a distance or something) considering forbidden journey didn't use any, and to use both AA's and projections would look awkward.

No way in hell will an AA be jumping onto a car, the logistics would be impossible with one car after car going through, and safety, and keeping the figure in unison with the car.

Considering HPatFJ, and Disaster (Uni's last two attractions featuring actual actors) it will be screen based or Musion.

Really doubt JK would sign off on an Animatronic, since even the best are still in the uncanny valley.

Yes, I was going to say this, the uncanny valley would make the character look awkward and unnerving. Like the weird Jack on Pirates.

Last edited:
Lol voldemort would never get that close to any undesirables and they somehow live. Anyone remember what happened to all the goblins at gringotts when he found out the trio broke in. He's nothing to mess with. Maybe from a distance. Not close up

Considering HPatFJ, and Disaster (Uni's last two attractions featuring actual actors) it will be screen based or Musion.

Really doubt JK would sign off on an Animatronic, since even the best are still in the uncanny valley.

I was thinking that too but a guy can dream lol but then again musion might make it more realistic. All I know is I'm getting completely stoked thinking more and more about this expansion and ride!

That was a fake rumor spread by HTF to catch the perps who where leaking and taking credit for OU information. There is no Voldemort AA, and I find it unlikely their will be AA's for any real people (unless it's just Voldemort from a distance or something) considering forbidden journey didn't use any, and to use both AA's and projections would look awkward.

No way in hell will an AA be jumping onto a car, the logistics would be impossible with one car after car going through, and safety, and keeping the figure in unison with the car.

See that ":thumbs:?" That should lead you to believe that he was joking.

Anyway, from what I remember, the AA used in Pirates at Disney (Jack Sparrow) was freaking spot on; it just moved so smoothly. I thought it was the real deal, J. Depp and all, and that was years ago. If Gringotts has AA's like that (or most likely better) then I can't wait.

Last edited:
Correct in your doubts you are but I've hinted at creatures before...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this has been discussed (I assume it's just something currently unknown), but will the fact that it's snowy in Hogsmeade and not snowy in Diagon Alley come in to play at all on the Hogwarts Express? I know there's been discussion on multiple projections depending on the weather (rainy inside if it's rainy outside), but will they deal at all with the transition to the Hogsmeade snow? Or is it entirely irrelevant because it's always warm anyway and no one acts like they're in the snow in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you suggesting there are creatures present on the ride as AA's that we have yet to identify?

Maybe Giants or trolls? Dementors again?

Or are you suggesting there will be AA's of unidentifiable humans, like masked Death Eaters or some Gringotts guards?

Are you suggesting there are creatures present on the ride as AA's that we have yet to identify?

Maybe Giants or trolls? Dementors again?

Or are you suggesting there will be AA's of unidentifiable humans, like masked Death Eaters or some Gringotts guards?

Creatures=Goblins.

Not going to get much else out of him for awhile. Patience :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.