Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 595 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he interpreted you post as stating that the two photos were of different parts of the ride, so that you were seeing four different sections of track. He was saying that the photos showed the same two lengths of track.

Yeah, perhaps. I know that the two photos are virtually the same... I was referring to photos weeks ago from the outside of the building in which you could see track at least 20' up inside the building; that these two new interior shots were not high up like the track in photos from weeks and weeks ago. I hope this clarifies things.

I don't understand. What is it that you disagree with BJ?

With the part of your previous post that I quoted.....

These are most likely different areas of track which would confirm multiple levels. One of the two tracks visible had a wavy and curved nature to it like a very young child's roller coaster; up a foot, down a foot, up a foot down a foot.

When I look at the two photos that TPI posted on Twitter, the two pieces of track as well as a wooden elevated walkway give away that both photos were only taken a few feet from one another. So the two photos are looking at the exact same area in Gringotts, not "different areas of track which would confirm multiple levels" as you posted. That was the bit that I disagreed with.

I was comparing the new pictures to this old picture:

usf_gringotts_track_in_building_11_17_2012%20(1).jpg

I'm not so sure about the bolded. Didn't HTF or someone else recently say that they've been doing steady themeing work for a while? In these photos you can see that the floor of the building and ride related footers are still being poured. I've also heard that themeing work inside is well beyond the state we see in the photos, so I'm not so sure its very recent. If I had to guess I would say these are possibly 1-2 months old, maybe more.
Well if it was intentionally leaked by Universal then I dont think they would want to release any pics too far progressed. There are probably plenty of parts that have theming by now. At least I would assume

I think all you need to confirm 2 levels, in the picture where you are basically looking straight down the wavy, wood covered track. You can see where the car would come down a moderately steep incline. I think that you can see a piece of track cut horizontally in front of that incline.

I would think with this speculated drop section that it would be two levels. Maybe not in the parts where the sets will be 5 stories high, but at least in some sections of the ride.

Walked by this thing today and my word its MASSIVE. I mean the sheer size of these structures is quite impressive. It made me feel small and Im almost 6'1. But nothing else to report as there was no sign of movement...I did notice that they have begun to cover up the gringotts queue structure with the beginning phases of the walls. Nothing but yellow sheets...sorry no pictures :/ No sign of security around there but only saw one tourist.

Oh and the showbuilding, if not covered on the side of FF, will be seen...no doubt about it.

Just because you don't see security doesn't mean there not there btw. Universal is utilizing undercover plain clothes security personnel much more these days.

Just because you don't see security doesn't mean there not there btw. Universal is utilizing undercover plain clothes security personnel much more these days.

Not to mention a plethora of cameras mounted everywhere. Once they spot you in person, they can hand it off to the cameras to follow and record your every move. It is only in the fateful end that you will encounter live people who will drag you off to a nondescript building and attempt to blackmail you.

I wonder if it was Bill Davis, Mark Woodbury or Universal Legal that suggested the use of blackmail?

You know what's funny? The HHN panel at Spooky Empire praised the involvement of fans and fan sites for their success...and included Orlando United in that thought.

Soooooo how much longer till we see some interesting London theming going up? I noticed they put scaffolding in front of the theater, think they will work on all the facades at once to get them all finished at the same time or work their way down?

Soooooo how much longer till we see some interesting London theming going up? I noticed they put scaffolding in front of the theater, think they will work on all the facades at once to get them all finished at the same time or work their way down?

Yeah i cant wait

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i cant wait

We should see theming elements (of interest) begin to go up in July and August.

Status
Not open for further replies.