Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 620 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've seen the thread, as well as previous ones but I've not really got my head around what it actually is. Is it just a place for members only discussion about new concepts?

You have to be a member to read the thread, so it keeps lurkers out while rewarding members, which HateToFly seems to be doing by telling us some new details on the future of the parks.

So what you're saying is 7 pm Central Standard Time...6 pm Mountain Time, 5 pm Pacific Time and whatever time Indiana thinks it is (they don't recognize Daylight Savings Time).

Actually, Indiana does observe Daylight Savings Time. It's just not uniform across the state. Some counties are on Central Time while most are on Eastern.

Last edited:
some pictures from today

In this last picture - anybody know what the concrete walls could be? I'm not sure where the "entrance" to Diagon Alley will be but could this be the magic "open bricks" entrance??

It looks like an entrance, however I dunno if it's the magic brick entrance. Someone tell me if I'm wrong (because I could totes be off base here) but I was under the impression that there wasn't going to be magic brick entrance after all.

South Station frame appears to be complete. They are now putting on the tin roof. I can only imagine that there will be a flag atop that spire.

9172715161_f0b9e9b5f5_z.jpg

Credit: Orlando Informer

Any idea when they'll start testing the Hogwarts Express? or do we think they won't even test on the track itself until everything else is ready, in case of any spy photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.