Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been discussed at some point, but can we expect a Super Bowl commercial again for HP 2.0?

HTF tweeted that there seems to be a major problem in Diagon but hasn't elaborated on what yet. Seems it might affect the opening. This makes me nervous about booking my vacation. Yikes!

Like the staircase that leads to the VIP rooms and bridge in the Port of Entry? I haven't seen a major issue there.
Yes, but this looks like it's open to the streets of Diagon and fans are going to be a hell of a lot more curious what's up those stairs than what's up the staircase in POE.

Yes, but this looks like it's open to the streets of Diagon and fans are going to be a hell of a lot more curious what's up those stairs than what's up the staircase in POE.

Remember, the cgi is designed to show it at its finest... not truest. In example, I didn't see any temp queue ribbons next to WWW. Reality will be much more restrictive.

HTF tweeted that there seems to be a major problem in Diagon but hasn't elaborated on what yet. Seems it might affect the opening. This makes me nervous about booking my vacation. Yikes!

The Teebin standby: "Oh no, a sink hole has swallowed part of the interior of the Gringotts attraction!"

Remember, the cgi is designed to show it at its finest... not truest. In example, I didn't see any temp queue ribbons next to WWW. Reality will be much more restrictive.

The Teebin standby: "Oh no, a sink hole has swallowed part of the interior of the Gringotts attraction!"

if its a sink hole I'd think they could just theme that to go with the ride :lol:

Screen_Shot_2014_01_25_at_6_03_07_PM.png

Anybody know what this thing north of Ollivander's and East of Wiseacre's is?

When you zoom in on it in the other leaked blueprints it looks like this:

Screen_Shot_2014_01_25_at_5_37_52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_01_25_at_5_37_29_PM.png

Which oddly enough looks like the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets (with a double door entrance to the actual Chamber). This doesn't make any sense whatsoever though, so I'm assuming it's something else.

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I am so excited for this project! I have never been to Universal, but have always wanted to go. I was thinking about making a trip in August to visit the parks for the first time. Do you guys think 4 days will be enough to see everything including Diagon Alley? I worry that Diagon will be too packed for any enjoyment.. thanks a bunch for keeping me informed with all things in the park!

_MG_3623_zpsc3d35b2f.jpg

If the train is seen from anywhere its not supposed too, I feel it'll be worse than seeing the F.J show building. It will kill the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.