Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic photos Briman, thanks.

There's a whole lot more left to do on those facades than I'd realised.

_MG_3623_zpsc3d35b2f.jpg

If the train is seen from anywhere its not supposed too, I feel it'll be worse than seeing the F.J show building. It will kill the magic.
Really? The FJ showbuilding is much worse than seeing a train do what it's supposed to do, travel.

Excellent photos Briman. As ever, I appreciate the closeups, especially a worker working in multiple photos. For the first time, I am struck at how much more they have to do in just 3 months. Why is it taking them so long to finish off Wyndham? If I see pink for another week I'm gonna pistachio.

So I just came across this tweet from @UniversalORL saying this:
"The creative teams said the Ministry of Magic is a set they'd like to bring to life! [HASHTAG]#HPCelebration[/HASHTAG]"
This gets me super excited knowing it could possibly happen, but when and where? I'd be okay with just a walking tour, that'd be awesome!

They have some Diagon props on display today on stage including the Vanashing Cabinet for Borgin & Burkes, a sign for Weasley Rockets and a giant set of Troll Armor going into "the Armory in Diagon Alley."

According to Alan Gilmore, the art Director from the moveies "When you visit Diagon Alley later this Summer, you will see many of the tiny details throughout."

Later this summer seems to be the key here.

According to Alan Gilmore, the art Director from the moveies "When you visit Diagon Alley later this Summer, you will see many of the tiny details throughout."

Later this summer seems to be the key here.

I think you're reading into it wrong. More as in "Later, this summer".

Alan Gilmore's panel this morning sounded amazing. Of note, the team wants to tackle the Ministry of Magic next. Also, Diagon Alley is built to full scale/real life size.

For those still curious, those stairs next to Gringotts immediately stop at the top to about a 20ft drop, so those stairs will indeed need to be roped off or managed so tourists don't get too curious.

Awesome photos! Thank you both HTf and Briman.

One quick question though... Has it been confirmed if any shops in Diagon Alley have guest accessible double or triple stories. Does anyone have any information on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.