Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I wanted to catch a possible sneak peek of DA I should watch the Today Show tomorrow? Which, according to my TV Guide, is 4 hours long...does that show usually run for that time? That's kind of crazy.....

Tonight there was a large cloud of smoke billowing out of the North station during testing (around 10ish), and smoke coming from the train itself. Wardrobe's have been finalized. Training has started. It's coming..

Last edited:
Reactions: badlactose
roker was getting a tour today of diagon by the attractions supervisor for diagon. Roker apparently couldn't believe the amazing-ness that is the hogwarts express.

Also, tonight there was a large cloud of smoke billowing out of the north station during testing (around 10ish), and smoke coming from the train itself. Wardrobe's have been finalized. Training has started. It's coming..

#potterwatch

Here's my assumption: they were planning on doing two things in Orlando. One, a controlled, prerecorded segment of Roker, which was shot. Two, a live, slightly less controlled shot with plain-clothes Team Members for the audience, which was canceled because they weren't prepared to have live cameras in there to catch potentially unfinished areas.
Just my guess.

I have a feeling now that Al just filmed this stuff to have for next week maybe, when Disney is doing all their press for their new Mine Train coaster, Universal will pull out the grand opening announcement to get the attention back on them...

The interactive wands are shaping up to be something that I am very excited about. I can't wait to run through the parks Avada Kedavera'ing everything.

jTazFR7dCvKMX.JPG

jE4BEEhYcrmD8.JPG

jYN8kvR0uNAys.JPG

j5t1dm42aiBWN.JPG

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2014/04/universal-studios-update-londons-forest.html

Last edited:
Great pics, Miketheboss ! The antiquing and cooler hue look great. So excited that Wyndham is soon going to look like it's made of stone, and not vanilla icing.

Last edited:
Great pics, Miketheboss ! The antiquing and cooler hue looks great. So excited that Wyndham is soon going to look like it's made of stone, and not vanilla icing.

No problem. These pics are from OTPN. Just brought them over here to share them. They have more pictures on their website if your interested.

I worry that the new antiquing of Wyndham will just sit there now waiting for AG's approval. God forbid he is in Japan right now.

btw, I don't believe for one minute that the first coat was a mistake, rather an under color that still shows through this new lighter layer.

Thanks for posting them here.

I worry that the new antiquing of Wyndham will just sit there now waiting for AG's approval. God forbid he is in Japan right now.

btw, I don't believe for one minute that the first coat was a mistake, rather an under color that still shows through this new lighter layer.

Thanks for posting them here.

Yeah, I agree. Clearly the 'cream coat' was an undercoat. But it just made me so anxious seeing it in incomplete form, and knowing how much better it was going to look once they put another layer on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.