Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 266 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to dial MAGIC on that phone booth! I wonder if it'll be a message from the Ministry of Magic operator indicating that this visitor entrance is currently out of order :p

THAT! SO AMAZING!!! :died:

Since some people are still iffy about spoilers, here are all the pics (in high-def) from the USA Today article: http://minus.com/mqKSB6FFgBTfP

Awesomesauce!!! :happy: Thank you so much for the pics! :thumbs:

I have heard that TM's are being scheduled starting Monday, presumably for on-location training. Considering protocol at Universal is a 3-day training period and the start dates are staggered throughout the week, I would guess softs are ready to start the following week.

I don't know which flavour I'm most excited to try; I've always loved the strawberry and peanut butter in Three Broomsticks, but the Earl Grey and apple crumble flavours sound delicious.

Just a little nuisance observed from standing around the London waterfront. The audio from Twirl and Hurl really carries across the lagoon. I was hoping the waterfront would be a relaxing place to hang out. I realize it's impossible to eliminate noise bleed in a theme park, but hopefully whatever ambient sounds/music they pump into the waterfront will alleviate it.

BTW, the stanchion holes are very much in evidence in the USA video of the Gringotts great hall. I wonder if they just drilled them in the past week...
Anyway... doesn't appear magnets will be the solution.

I've just figured out what has been making Diagon look slightly odd to me. The buildings are excellent, but I couldn't work out why it still looked a bit different to the films. Turns out it's the lack of street furniture and clutter. I understand it's pretty much impossible from a H&S point of view, but that is the one feature which gives Diagon it's character I think. In the reveal scene in Philosopher's Stone, the street is covered in stalls, carts, crates and cages; hopefully a couple of street sellers or Magic Neep-style stalls will turn up in due course.

BTW, the stanchion holes are very much in evidence in the USA video of the Gringotts great hall. I wonder if they just drilled them in the past week...
Anyway... doesn't appear magnets will be the solution.

Great catch, missed that.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice Mrs. Weasley's knitting in the window of Spindlewards?

Knitting.jpg

I hate to beat a dead horse here, but does anyone have high res photos of what the Zonkos facade windows looks like now? I heard the moving chess pieces might have been removed...

Reactions: Miketheboss
A question I do not know if can be answered yet .Someone posted you would have to get a ticket to ride Hogwarts Express(by scanning you park ticket or Pass) and book a Time to return and ride.
Can the ticket be booked Round trip ?

Maybe after rush you could book ride time with AP from website?

Status
Not open for further replies.