Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my word... today is the 15th... hmmm what did I say might happen after the 15th... why might they be sweeping...

I think I might be heading to the park tomorrow. While it would be nice to get there and see no construction walls, I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.

So maybe a Hidden Hairy Potter... no?
And some Harry Potter related movie news:
The Harry Potter “Extension”, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, will arrive in theaters on Nov.18th, 2016. Warner Brothers has confirmed this release date on Tuesday May 13th.
Phase 3?

So maybe a Hidden Hairy Potter... no?
And some Harry Potter related movie news:
The Harry Potter “Extension”, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, will arrive in theaters on Nov.18th, 2016. Warner Brothers has confirmed this release date on Tuesday May 13th.
Phase 3?

It would be brilliant of them to add to the wizarding world(s) with a "Fantastic Beasts" expansion. It could be connected since it's part of the same world, and would be fresher than going back to the Potter books for additional rides/attractions. I hope the FB movie is a huge hit!

I hope the FB movie is a success! But, I'd rather not see any more Potter expansion...Maybe add some stuff in to the currently existing lands but nothing more. I thing WWOHP is going to be quite content after Diagon opens

Forgive me for butting into what might be the greatest thread I've ever had the pleasure to follow, but where is the main entrance to the land, Kings Cross gets you to Hogsmeade but where do you go to get into Diagonalley, I expected a huge entrance like Hogsmeade has but I just cant see it, unless I'm missing something really obvious

If anyone is heading out to the parks today can I request a photo of King's Cross station, and of where the dragon should be? (just getting my hopes up that that thing will eventually appear on top of the bank.)

Status
Not open for further replies.