Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that Wyndhams is not complete, and most of the older, more elegant theaters were just facades.

The balcony railings are still a very bright white, the doors on the balcony have yet to be stained. However, if they don't extend the railing up top, it won't bother me. I'm more concerned about the gaping thematic vacuum between Kings Cross and Disaster Studios.

Reactions: freediverdude
I noticed the doors earlier too. Given they've only just got around to doing the glass framing on King's Cross, you may well be right in saying there is more to be done.

I would suggest that Wyndhams is not complete, and most of the older, more elegant theaters were just facades.

The balcony railings are still a very bright white, the doors on the balcony have yet to be stained. However, if they don't extend the railing up top, it won't bother me. I'm more concerned about the gaping thematic vacuum between Kings Cross and Disaster Studios.

That's what I said a while ago in another post, that the tower next to King's Cross that says "Amity Island Lobsters" or something like that, really needs to be painted over, lol. Although sad to lose the last remnant of the Amity area, sigh.

That's what I said a while ago in another post, that the tower next to King's Cross that says "Amity Island Lobsters" or something like that, really needs to be painted over, lol. Although sad to lose the last remnant of the Amity area, sigh.
I'm onboard with that staying. I'm not onboard with the unthemed part of Kings Cross. The Amity reference should stay.

@OrlandoInformer Closer look at the new King's Cross clock
BnrwHCBCUAEaJZ8.jpg:large

Love it, love it, love it! It looks beautiful and makes the waterfront look so much more complete. Without it it still looked like the area was half done in a way. Of course, it's still got a long way to go but the portion visible through the fence looks almost done!

I just noticed that there is no ridge cap on the backside of the KC tower. I wonder what that is all about. Notice the smooth right ridge that is capped and then the jagged left ridge. I notice the darnedest things... sorry.

BnrtkYGCMAEGZd-.jpg:large

I just noticed that there is no ridge cap on the backside of the KC tower. I wonder what that is all about. Notice the smooth right ridge that is capped and then the jagged left ridge. I notice the darnedest things... sorry.

BnrtkYGCMAEGZd-.jpg:large

Good eye.
Could it have sometime to do with the weather vane they have yet to install?

So im here at animal kingdom and good lord this place sucks major balls today. Nobody that works here knows anything about anything. The buses literally have taken 45 minutes to get here, no lie. Im still waiting for one damn bus. The rides keep shutting down everytime we get in line for one. Theres hardly any places decent to eat here. I mean its just been the worst theme park hour ever! And sorry im ranting about disney on this thread but I just had to get that out! This place sucks. Rant over lol back to harry potter haha

Those Disney buses can be infuriating at some times, and other times you walk out and it's right there and it whisks you to your destination like a breeze. Just seems to be the luck of the draw or how they're feeling that day, lol.

We're finally returning to something like the Phase One level of activity, where I used to wake up every morning and read four or five pages which had appeared overnight before going out! Except this time I just stay up all night joining in, hehe.

I mean they are starting to sweep soo.....

@MickeyXtreme Save the Clock Tower, Save the Clock Tower...Ooops Wrong Movie. [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] King's Cross Clocks up pic.twitter.com/Ray3Blj50y
BntFOeJIQAAUkzb.jpg

@MickeyXtreme Look closely New Curtains, painted fences, bushes & telephone booth in London [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL pic.twitter.com/7ysT1xFqHS
BntEFxfIEAAUks_.jpg

@MickeyXtreme Pillars in London had the lamps put up yesterday now they are adding more details to them [HASHTAG]#Diagonalley[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]
BntF3O6IYAACmXZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.