Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not powder coat, that's concrete dust.

Looks like the London Waterfront could be open by the weekend.
That would be great. I'd get a small taste of the expansion this trip . Keeping fingers crossed. I'm patient enough to make it till September for Diagon. That's not too far off.

Looks like they are indeed installing the small window framing on King's Cross.

And that clock. It's about time. (da dum tssh)

from @MagicCityMayhem:
BnsYwV1IAAEtAWP.jpg

Seeing the clock finally installed makes me unbelievably and unreasonably happy :lol:

It's looking great - if Disbeyhead hadn't pointed out that there wasn't a powder coat, I would have said that they might just be trying to install everything, get it all out there already, you know...

Last edited:
I really hope 62442 does something. It's such an unmissable opportunity to put a truly awesome little easter egg in.

I'm more concerned about the gaping thematic vacuum between Kings Cross and Disaster Studios.

Oh - like I've said: I've got a list!

Fortunately make or break ones (the initial lack of berm in front of the show building) are now just getting replaced with very nit-picky ones.

The Kings Cross Station show building is definitely the last major "bad show" one.

- - - Updated - - -

BntFOeJIQAAUkzb.jpg

I don't think anyone pointed out the bookcases yet. We're getting close!

Status
Not open for further replies.