Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something I've been noticing for a while. Shouldn't the number on this door be a "14"?

The numbers on the four doors should read: 11, 12, 13, 14.

DSCN2620_zps945ef0f3.jpg

Some More!

@orlando_parks Only one light needs to be installed:
BnoeE9-IgAAEa9a.jpg:large

@orlando_parks The waterfront walkway is very wide. That will come in handy this summer:
BnoUfrcIEAAWouy.jpg:large

@orlando_parks Walls have been moved back a little more: pic.twitter.com/SyuvOROjWi
BnoSJKAIQAAf8T-.jpg

@orlando_parks Back to King's Cross:
Bnod-BBIEAAWBAG.jpg:large

@orlando_parks You can't really see it now, but lights are on inside the sign of King's Cross:
BnocSbSCIAAf0AD.jpg:large

@MickeyXtreme Closer look at one of the pillars where the scaffolds & scrims came down at London Facade [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HarryPotter[/HASHTAG] pic.twitter.com/8zS0OYeHy5
Bnn83ZMIAAAg72C.jpg

@orlando_parksAttempted over-the-walls shot: pic.twitter.com/iZy9cTqGJl
BnodV_NCcAAA4MS.jpg

@orlando_parks
BnodbzOCYAAzN6K.jpg:large

@orlando_parks Both of the new lights along the London waterfront are on: pic.twitter.com/xZ1VH9sQa0
BnoclUpIAAAs9VT.jpg

Last edited:
So I've spoken to some owls who have ridden the Hogwarts Express.

Words used to describe the experience are "flawless" and "one of the greatest themed experiences ever designed from queue to exit".

Thought you should know.

I'm on the opening team. It's perfect, trust me. If you love the franchise you'll love the ride.

[slydisneydig] Shouldn't there be a press release if there will be benches [/slydisneydig]

I was hoping for a special Benches Grand Opening event, featuring the incredible camel bench. Perhaps free tickets for life to the first to warm their ass on firm maple slats. Sorry, I am getting weepy, I must stop...

Things are really beginning to speed up. So excited right now! Also, on May 31 I will be traveling to London for around 2 weeks. I'm going to try and visit the Harry Potter WB Tour while there. The trip should give me a whole new appreciation for the new London/Diagon Alley at USF!!

Are you talking about the curb? If so then what I meant to say was why the difference in the texture of the sidewalk. The left side looks old and the right side looks new.

I meant the difference in quality of sidewalk, I mean it may just be because the two sides were paved/completed at different times (Because you have to remember that the waterfront walkway was open months before the construction walls were pushed back that far)

And what if one is indifferent to the franchise? How will it be for people who have no feelings about Potter?

If you're like my dad (thinks Dobby's name is Dooby), someone who is extremely indifferent about Potter, then you'll think the H.E. is the coolest thing since color tv. Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.