Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

More photos inside the wall are here

Thank you for the update, Hate, your photo's are amazing.
An Teebin was right, the dragon looks awefull....NOT!
I also love the gold detail at the Wyndham.

He is correct though Teebin. Look at the sky, it is really washed out and over exposed.

I was at the Embankment yesterday and believe me it really isn't as bright/light as in that photograph you posted.

Great set of photos HTF, like the close up detail shots and that night shot is stunning. Fantastic work.

Last edited:
December is too long away!!!

Thanks everyone for updates over the last few weeks. This site is the place to go for updates IMO

I am so glad I found this website. Those pictures are amazing!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already- but does anyone know why on the Charing Cross building the far right side brick is a different color? I'm guessing there is a reason, just want to know what it is so that I can "wow" my family and friends with knowledge when we visit in October.

I am so glad I found this website. Those pictures are amazing!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already- but does anyone know why on the Charing Cross building the far right side brick is a different color? I'm guessing there is a reason, just want to know what it is so that I can "wow" my family and friends with knowledge when we visit in October.

That's the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron

I know we don't have to wait much longer but could someone please give us a straight answer... Is she going to move or not...
image-22.jpg

C I'm feeling pretty confident he moves as well as spits fire. As I was taking photos yesterday and looking through my viewfinder it almost appeared to me like hydraulics were within the dragons hind quarters. Now again I'm not 100% but given what I was able to see yesterday I'm heavily leaning towards that dragon being fully animated.

C I'm feeling pretty confident he moves as well as spits fire. As I was taking photos yesterday and looking through my viewfinder it almost appeared to me like hydraulics were within the dragons hind quarters. Now again I'm not 100% but given what I was able to see yesterday I'm heavily leaning towards that dragon being fully animated.

I agree with that you could see electrical wire also.

Yeah I could see some cables coming out of the back of it.

Thanks for the great pictures HTF! I had been avoiding this site out of sheer depression for a while -- I had planned a trip for September and it looked for a bit like the trip was off. But now it's looking like it is back on and I can't wait! Diagon Alley looks absolutely incredible. Can't wait to come back to Universal!!

A big thanks to everyone who inputs on the site, especially those of you who live close enough to visit often and post pics. It's great for those of us who don't to live vicariously through your camera lens!

Reactions: PourJudgment
I am loving all the updates from this site. I always come here to see what's goin on in the parks even though I only make it down once a year and my next trip down is in July :) Can't wait to see Diagon Alley in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.