Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the Eros fountain is offset and not dead center? Just looks a little odd (nit picking I guess excuse my lack of knowledge of proper placement) other than that absolutely beautiful area and can't wait to see in person

Just got home, I'll have a few photos up within 20 mins or so

Great photos! Does anyone know why there is so much empty space to the right of King's Cross building queue and left of knockturn alley? I know that is where the crane was located, but now it just is an empty space that they could have used for something else. Maybe it is required in case of fire or something.

Bwahahaha! Score one for Universal.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. After 2 days of "Omg, omg, omg the 7DMT is AMAZING!!!! A totally game changing experience! Oh and did I mention MagicBands rock hard! Like Hanson!" posts, I'm thrilled Uni tea bagged the 800lb gorilla in the market.

You guys don't think it was happenstance they lifted Betty into place the day after Disney's Twitter "event". At 1p in the middle of a holiday weekend? Can you say maximum exposure. Zero added effort.
I've rarely heard people sying that about SDMT, even big disney fans. I think you're trying a little too hard. Or spending too much time on the deep sections of MAGIC.

Reactions: TylerDurden
Great photos! Does anyone know why there is so much empty space to the right of King's Cross building queue and left of knockturn alley? I know that is where the crane was located, but now it just is an empty space that they could have used for something else. Maybe it is required in case of fire or something.

Back when it was still Amity, that was a large door there as well. I used to work in that area, I think it's still there to bring in larger things through the park.

First off, everything is looking BANGIN'! Especially the dragon. Now for anybody who has seen Bobwadd's aerial shots, what is up with the Carkett Markett area? In a few of his photos, we can see a grouping of what looks like dilapidating buildings and a large castle-like wall. As a fan of the series I have absolutely no clue what the hell those could be and I'm interested if anybody has any guesses? I'm at a loss.

Back when it was still Amity, that was a large door there as well. I used to work in that area, I think it's still there to bring in larger things through the park.

Ok, just to clarify - I'm talking about to the right of King's Cross not to the left. It is a courtyard surrounded by the King's cross front facade, the queue, the train station, and Knockturn Alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.