Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm secretly hoping HTF's "polarizing" news is the removal of the coaster. Put the Forbidden Forest in its place. Then replace the forest part of FJ with something that flows better between the dragon and the willow. There, I've fixed everything.

Personally I would say remove DC for Phase 3. Put an Everest-style coaster, a relocated Hippogriff ride, a Shrieking Shack walkthrough show, and potentially a real Quidditch stadium.

Hippogriff's old spot would be for the Great Hall addition to Hogwarts.

Why would anyone want to remove a B&M coaster, let alone two VERY GOOD B&M inverted coasters.

DC isn't going anywhere guys, and for all we know Phase 3 is just a wish and there is such thing as too much of a good thing.

Why would anyone want to remove a B&M coaster, let alone two VERY GOOD B&M inverted coasters.

DC isn't going anywhere guys, and for all we know Phase 3 is just a wish and there is such thing as too much of a good thing.
Agree with everything 100%. It's mind-boggling that DC's removal is actually being discussed, let alone supported. Despite being robbed of it's dueling aspect, they're both still fantastic coasters.

I feel like all the "polarizing" news as of late has been Hogwarts Express related so now I'm thinking it's going to be one-way per vacation. :lol:

1) I haven't seen HTF's "polarizing" post. Where is it? Either way, I wouldn't be suprised if DC got the axe or was moved to another location.

2) Phase 3 and 4 of Potter are all but guaranteed at this point.

1) I haven't seen HTF's "polarizing" post. Where is it? Either way, I wouldn't be suprised if DC got the axe or was moved to another location.

2) Phase 3 and 4 of Potter are all but guaranteed at this point.

A tweet about the rumored project. Aka not that.

If DC is relocated and somewhere buys the pair together they might duel again, depending on the operational preferences of the park. Just for the hardware the two together wouldn't exceed £15m, so say $22m or whatever. Not bad at all, and although we wouldn't get the whole experience back the dueling would be something.

Much agreed! DC is not just some minor coaster, it is an amazing piece of sexy steel! The idea of getting rid of it is just as insane as getting rid of the Hulk coaster.

Haven't seen HTF's tweet, but I'm going to guess the 'polarizing' news it the 'polercoaster' announcement.
Not UO related, it's supposed to be on I-Drive.

Just my guess.

Is anyone else a little disappointed with the "Wall Effect" when you walk into Diagon from the main entrance? It looks a little 'cheap' dare I say!? Also the walkway around the front facade looks kinda tight considering how many will be walking through?

how has no one said anything reguarding weather or not London walls have come down or not today.... not on twitter or anywhere...

Is anyone else a little disappointed with the "Wall Effect" when you walk into Diagon from the main entrance? It looks a little 'cheap' dare I say!? Also the walkway around the front facade looks kinda tight considering how many will be walking through?

The only thing I thought was how much of a cluster mess its going to be trying to get in there and then you can imagine everyone will want to stop and take a picture there also :saw:

Status
Not open for further replies.