Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another batch . . .

WWoHPII-RS-041.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-042.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-043.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-044.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-045.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-046.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-047.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-048.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-049.jpg

WWoHPII-RS-050.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures!! Looking at them poses a few questions, though, the biggest being...

Why is there so much space between the waterfront and the London facades, yet so little space in the actual land? Those walkways look ridiculously claustrophobic, I'm wondering why Universal didn't just push the whole land toward the water, so to speak, and free up more space within the actual Diagon Alley?

Amazing pics Bob! Thanks so much! Although I am not crazy about that giant bridge extending over diagon. I feel like its gonna ruin that wow feel for me when i first in if I dont see Gringotts at the very end.

Also, HTF, will any of the restaurants/stores have a second floor that is accessible to guests?

Last edited:
Amazing pics Bob! Thanks so much! Although I am not crazy about that giant bridge extending over diagon. I feel like its gonna ruin that wow feel for me when i first in if I dont see Gringotts at the very end.

Also, HTF, will any of the restaurants/stores have a second floor that is accessible to guests?

It was in the artwork. I do not think it will really affect your view.
The-Wizarding-World-of-Harry-Potter-Diagon-Alley.jpg

We have unfortunately reached the end . . .

TheEnd.jpg

Once again I would like to thank everyone who participated and made this very successful photo excursion possible. :thumbs:

Also.................Can you see it?
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
10102864853_e45c7c5db3_k.jpg

ALL CREDIT TO ORLANDO INFORMER

- - - Updated - - -

10102909883_2c743b3215_k.jpg

Does that building need to go or what, blocks the way TEAR IT DOWN!
ALL CREDIT TO ORLANDO INFORMER

What are the rows of (steel?) posts on the roof of Gringott's facade, right behind the front dome?

They appear to be rigid metallic pipe with small squares with the corners turned up and welded on. This type of setup would usually be used for a temporary support platform.

these pics are amazing and very overwhelming, which is what diagon alley should be, so thanks for that.

so from what i've read here and around, the following stores will be in diagon (functioning and not facades): leaky cauldron, gringotts of course, www, ollivanders, wizeacre's, florean fortescue's (i think?)

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Diagon_Alley

there's the list of all the shops ever mentioned in diagon... does anyone know what they may make facades of? flourish & blotts, quality quidditch supplies etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.