Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 420 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's impossible to know, but is an Express line in the plans for the future? Gotta say, it pisses me off a bit to spend on-site hotel prices and not have at least one HP attraction to use the Express on.

The hotels are fantastic value and get ExpressPass on EVERYTHING ELSE.

The hotels are fantastic value and get ExpressPass on EVERYTHING ELSE.

Yes, but when you can't use the Express on the longest wait in the parks...:shrug:

I also don't call $396 a "fantastic value". Literally the only reason I stay on site is for the Express.

You can always get right to the head of the line at Flight of the Hippogriff!

Because that's what I come to the parks for! :thumbs:

Rode Gringotts twice tonight. They have it working a bit better. A few odd things though, stuff not synced in the preshow/elevator, weird dark square at the edge of one of the screens. But still a great ride!

Yes, but when you can't use the Express on the longest wait in the parks...:shrug:

I also don't call $396 a "fantastic value". Literally the only reason I stay on site is for the Express.

Because that's what I come to the parks for! :thumbs:

$400? I paid around $220 for RPR in mid June.

For those that have ridden HE and Gringotts...how are they?? Now, I dont want spoilers so that's why I dont want to check the dedicated Gringotts thread. Im good just knowing how much you liked it and what you'd compare the rides to. Thanks in advance!

From what I've heard, FJ may be getting express sometime next year. I think it makes perfect sense for crowd control - FJ still gets a the biggest wait times most crowded days, and I'm sure Express would make it worse... I thought that newer attractions got this treatment, but if Transformers got it right away, it might simply be due to the craziness of Potter crowds... Can you imagine them trying to implement express on Gringott anytime this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.